kitties

Recently Taylor had just let her 1 year old play with the cats. She had no problem with the cats being near her daughter. Joe thought it was a good idea too, since the cats had been around a long time. Y/n had barely started to walk so that meant chasing the baby around. Much to Taylor's dismay.

"Mama, kitties!" Y/n spoke to her mother.

"I'm sorry Y/n/n, but you need to finish eating first. The kitties have to eat too." Taylor told her daughter meanwhile Joe was pouring food in all the 3 cats' bowls.

After Taylor finished feeding her daughter she let her down from her high chair. Ever since the toddler's parents let her pet the cats she always seemed to be chasing them. She even had pulled Meredith's tail on accident, and she very much did not enjoy it.

The crazy thing is you would expect the cat to just run away, but no. Meredith decided it was going to be a violent day. She chased after her owner's daughter. Meanwhile Y/n ran as fast as her little legs could take her, her parents were oblivious to the events happening.

The Scottish fold then caught up to the little girl and gave her a scratch. All that was heard downstairs were the cries coming from the young child.

"Is Y/n crying?" Joe asked his girlfriend.

"No, she's laughing. Yes, Joe. Your daughter is crying."

With that being said, they quickly ran to where they heard their daughter's cries. Joe scooped up his daughter in his arms and checked for any injuries. He thought she was fine until he saw a scratch.

"Tay, I think one of the cats scratched her."

"I knew something like this would happen. Aww my poor baby. Did one of the kitties scratch you?" Taylor asked her daughter.

No response was heard from Y/n. They then got their daughter's scratched covered up with bandaids. Taylor then spoiled her with an endless amount of cuddles. The two adults didn't know that their child had caused the cat to attack her.

Olivia walked into the room unbothered by what had happened moments ago. She then jumped on the bed and purred at her owner. Taylor then pet her cat while she had her daughter on her lap.

Once Y/n saw her mom petting Olivia she whined. She wanted Taylor to focus on her rather than the cat. Mainly because she had just gotten scratched by Meredith, although she was the one who had caused the cat's sudden outburst.

"Y/n/n, c'mon now. It's just Dibbles, she won't scratch you like Mer did." The blonde told her one year old.  Y/n being the small child she is, decided to pull Olivia's tail. Just like Meredith, Olivia hissed at her. But didn't scratch her.

"Hey, no. We don't pull the cat's tails Y/n. It hurts them too." Taylor carefully spoke to Y/n.

That's when Taylor realized that maybe the cats weren't the problem. Her own child was the one who started the cat's behavior. Taylor then left with her daughter to the living room.

"You know Joe, I think your own kid is the one who's been mean to the cats. She just pulled Dibble's tail" She told her boyfriend.

"Really? Y/n/n, we don't pull the kitties' tails." Joe told his daughter.

Eventually, Taylor let Y/n go play with the cats again, but this time she wasn't pulling their tails anymore. Although the small child's bond with the cats started off a little bumpy. It was the start of a long journey with 3 cats.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N:

stop bc why have i not been updating. im so so sorry for not updating, but i am currently on my christmas break. so that means ill try to have more inspiration to write something. im well aware this might be the worst thing ive ever written but i had to publish smth cuz im not that mean.

also i kinda wanna do some with travis cuz yk why not! but yeahh.

if you have any requests, im willing to take anything at this point.

hope y'all have a merry christmas if you celebrate it!

-celeste