𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗘𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

Start from the beginning

"Clearly no barbers in Manchester." Colin said from beside her, and the rest of the team laughed as Tallulla frowned a bit but nevertheless put a smile back on her face.

"Well, I'd never say a bad word about me old club." His Mancunian accent flowed from the speakers. "Even though I did carry them through every match." Tallulla's smile faltered at his comment; the room was dead silent. "But they're good lads."

Jamie paused for a moment in the video to think, "Apart from Roy Kent. He is a knob."

"Fuck, Jamie." She mumbled, putting her hands over her face as the thing went whooshing over her head. She turned to find Issac standing there with an apologetic look, "Oops, innit?"

"Well said." Roy agreed with him from the other side of the room.

"Sorry, Fitz."

"It's fine." She breathed out, her voice barely above a whisper.

THE NEXT DAY

Tallulla woke up the next day to a knock at the door, still in her pajamas with a spotted dog in one hand, trying to rub the sleep out of her eyes with the other, she opened the door. Jamie Tartt and his now slicked back hair were standing at her door.

"Jamie? What are you doing here?" She yawned out, now very self-conscious over herself in her pj's which included an oversized band shirt and boxers. "I, uh, needed to talk. More importantly, why did you answer the door with just your nightclothes on?"

"Uh, I don't know, come in, I guess."

He walked in, setting down on her island kitchen counter two coffees. "I didn't know what you liked, so... I got you a latte or some shit."

"Thank you, Jamie. What do you want for breakfast?"

"What?" The man asked, surprised the girl was about to make him breakfast.

"What. Do. You. Want. For. Breakfast?" The ginger questioned him again.

"Uhh, I don't know, surprise me, just not scones, yeah?" The girl rolled her eyes at his response but nodded, getting out the supplies to make some pancakes with blueberries.

She placed the dog down on the floor, bending down and making the dog sit before beginning to speak to her gently, "Listen, that's Jamie over there. He's nice, well he's nice to me. You need to be on your best behavior." She told the dog, making Jamie chuckle as he took a seat at one of the stools by the counter. "Right, off you go."

The girl went back to making the pancakes before looking back at Jamie, "So what is it you need to talk about, my person?"

Jamie sighed, "Ted Lasso is trying to play fucking mind games with me."

"Is this about the interview you did, or the one that he did? 'Cause it kinda seemed to me like you were the one acting like a prick and he was the one being nice to you." Tallulla spoke out, giving him an unimpressed look.

"You saw that?"

"The whole Richmond team saw it; well, we saw some of it. Issac threw a chair at the telly." Tallulla explained before Jamie continued.

"Well Lasso keeps saying nice shit about me, he's trying to get in me head."

"Jamie, Ted has nothing bad to say about anyone. Do you ever think he just likes you?" Tallulla questioned, mixing the batter and the blueberries together.

Jamie scoffed, "If you think that, you're just as full of shit as he is."

Tallulla narrowed her eyes, "You want to say that again, bitch boy, let's see where this batter ends up if you keep talkin' like that." Her Irish accent flared up as her anger did.