Chapter 7

-3rd Person POV-

The group decide to call it a day, heading their own ways. Naruto following Obito and Sasuke, Sakura and Rin saying by to their Sensei's and friends, then leaving the training ground, deciding to hangout some more. The three remaining, Kashi, Kakashi, and Minato, stand in silence for a moment, before Kashi announcing his leave.

"Well I'm gonna head out, I've got things to take care of" Kashi says, leaving towards the forest, waving to the two remaining group members.

"See you later Kashi" Minato smiles, waving back, Kakashi give a small wave and turning to face his Sensei.

"Sensei?" Kakashi calls, Minato turns to look at his student, "yes Kakashi?" Curious to know what his students wants to say. "He seemed kind of down, did you notice?" Kakashi points out, "ah..." Minato says, nodding, "I did..." he sighs, wondering what put his mood down so quickly. Minato stands there thinking for a few minutes, wondering what could be on Kashi's mind, but of course, there always is something on his mind, but always keeps his feelings to himself, and well hidden...most of the time.

"I should follow him" Minato says, unsure if he really should, "good luck with that" Kakashi says shrugging, Minato sighs again, knowing he won't get anywhere with talking to Kashi, but it would be worth a try, right? "I'm at least gonna try...even though you are extremely stubborn Kakashi" Minato chuckles a bit, looking at his student with a teasing grin, Kakasji rolls his eyes, not saying anything, knowing it true.

"I'll just go back to the apartment" Kakashi says, leaving his Sensei, "see you late Sensei" Kakashi waves bye, Mianto nods, "see you later".

With the two wanna be Hokages and the Emo

"Oi Sasuke!" Naruto yell's obnoxiously loud, "what?" Sasuke says, clearly annoyed by the two knuckleheads presence. "Wanna come get ramen with me and Obito!?" Naruto offers with an excited grin to get his ever so beloved ramen. "No" Sasuke answers bluntly, "what!? Come Sasuke! You're so boring, ya know!?" Naruto yells. Sasuke shrugs, not really caring, "im leaving" the emo says, before jumping onto a roof, showing off his skills, and jumping away, hopping onto multiple other roofs. Naruto scoffs, "whatever, he's to depressing to hangout with".

Obito stands and stares, at the sight that reminding him much of him and Kakashi's little fights.

"Obitooo! Hey are you listening to me?! Are you gonna bail on me too?!" Naruto yells in Obitos face. Obito breaks out of his trance, staring at Naruto, seeing himself for a split second, then disappears. "What?! Of course I can't miss out on ramen! Who even is crazy enough to NOT eat ramen?!" O Vito yells, matching Naruto's energy, "EXACTLY what I'm saying! Sasuke is such a loser!" Naruto agrees, then begins walking towards the ramen stand, Obito walking beside Naruto, as they ramble on about being Hokage, about their Senseis and their rivals. They are such gossipers.

With the two lovely ladies

  "Oh! And Naruto is such an idiot! He just never seems to shut up!" Sakura rambles to Rin, who is silently listening, occasionally agreeing. "But Sasuke~ is the complete opposite! He's handsome, and- and...he's just NOT Naruto! And that's all that matters" Sakura finishing with a big breath, anyway Rin, I hope I'm not annoying you by rambling so much, I just never had anyone to talk to! The boys on my team won't understand how I feel as the only girl! But you would! You're also an only girl on a team that somewhat similar to mine!" Sakura explains to Rin, who nods.

"I get it Sakura, Obito and Kakashi do fight a lot, but I try not to let it get in the way of our friendship, so I'm always stuck in the middle" Rin says with a chuckle. Sakura nods, "we should save the gossip for tonight! Right now, I'm starving, wanna get some ramen?" Sakura asks Rin as they apple ramen stand, Rin nods "alright sure! I haven't eaten since early this morning so I've got a big appetite right now" Rin giggles, Sakura joining in.

  The two girls enter the ramen place, only to find a bright orange ball of annoyance, and a blue ball of annoyance.

  "And I thought we were gonna enjoy our Ramen" Sakura mumbles with a frown.

  With the currently emo Sensei
-Kashi POV-

  I walk tot he cemetery, deciding to make a second visit, which I rarely do, but today is just an off day.

  I sigh, standing in front of a large stone, implanted with hundreds of names, including Obitos.  (WAS RINS NAME ON THERE TOO? I DONT REMEMBER?!) A wave of regret then hits me once again as I stare at the stone silently, wishing I could go back and save them...all of them, but...we've already messed with the timeline enough, so, it wouldn't be very rational to go back and mess it up even more, the future will become even more unpredictable.

  Thunder rawrs in the background, slowly, drops of water hit my hair, and clothing. Isn't this just lovely? Way to make it more depressing, I roll my eyes, letting out a small chuckle, "Obito...how I miss you..." I mutter, "I better go see dad now...I'll visit again soon" I say, bowing slightly, then walking over to my fathers resting place.

Meanwhile, in a place, far far away, but not actually far far away, walks a Minato.
-Minato POV-

  I walk around, looking for Kashi, but having no luck after an hour of searching, I sigh, I should just stop, if he doesn't want to be found, he won't be found, I thought as I walk through the small forest. I then feel a couple rain drops hit my face and I look up, noticing dark clouds hovering over the village, "Rain, someone must be full of sadness for this to happen when the sky was just crystal clear" I mutter to myself as I continue walking, deciding to go at least check one more place, remembering Kakashi visits his father a lot.

  I make it to the cemetery, scanning the area, seeing a grey haired man, standing in front of a tombstone. Well well, looks like I found him, should I leave him alone? Or go up to him? I thought as I stand in the nearby forest, watching Kashi as he stared blankly at the tombstone in front of him.

  I decide to go up to my older future student.

  "Kashi?" I called out softly.

___________________

Just finished Fontaine archon quest :> I'm all caught up now, I believe the almost all nighter was worth it!

1119 words