𝗠𝘆 𝗗𝗮𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗿 (𝗛𝗼𝗹𝗶𝗱𝗮𝘇𝗲)

ابدأ من البداية

Bella looked to him. She smiled. "Babe... no babies. Not yet. I'm not ready for that. I need to make it through residency. And that's a struggle. Barely made it through internship. What with people cutting lvads."

Mark nodded. "I know. That's why I said fake make. We don't have to have a baby now. But I love the practice."

Bella grinned as she kissed him. "Next time you're not going to fuck me like a dog. I'm not an animal," she said.

"Look at how you cum though. Doll. That was amazing."

Bella rolled her eyes. "Behave. I need to call my mom actually. I miss her," she said.

"Thanksgiving. What you saying?"

Bella smiled. "You and I can do something together. Just us in our love nest as you call it," she joked.

Mark kissed her. "How about this... dinner with Callie, Arizona. Then back here for dessert."

Bella nodded. She smiled. "Grace will be with Derek too. They're kinda hot together. Don't you think

Mark scoffed. "I'm way hotter. And with you in my bed, I'm like a Calvin Klein model," he joked as he kissed her neck.

Bella rolled her eyes. "Babe... I'm trying to brush my teeth. I don't need to have sex now. I'll be late," she said.

"Fine. You owe me."

"You can collect tonight."

****

Bella and Grace were standing in the pit. Grace looked to her. "Why do you look like you have a spring in your step?" She asked.

"Well I may have had amazing hot sex this morning," Bella said with a wink.

Grace groaned. "Bella. I don't need to hear about you and McSteamy having sex. It's bad enough I heard it sometimes."

"Now you know how I feel with you and my brother."

"Oh but he does know what he's doing. He leaves me a wreck unable to move," Grace told her.

Bella looked up as a young blonde girl walked in. She looked familiar.

But Bella couldn't think where she had seen her before. "Excuse me?" She said as she looked to Alex. "I'm looking for Dr Mark Sloan?"

Bella frowned for a moment. Alex looked around. "You see the dude who was burned trying to deep fry a turkey?" He asked, at her nod, he continued. "Sloan's the guy making him scream like a girl."

"Made Bella scream this morning," Grace mumbled. Frowning when Bella elbowed her. "I'm not wrong am I?"

The blonde walked over to Mark. She took a deep breath. "Dr Sloan?"

"Yeah?" Mark said as he looked up. He saw the girl in front of him. He had seen her before.

"Hi. Um. So this is a little weird. But um... my name is Sloan Riley. And my mom is Samantha Riley. And um... I'm pretty sure you're my dad," she said.

Bella choked on the coffee she was drinking as Callie and Alex stood there looking at the scene in front of them.

Grace was frantically slapping Bella's back. "I think you're overreacting now Isabella."

****

Mark and Sloan were sitting in a conference room together. Callie walked in and smiled. "Hi. How's it, uh, how's it going in here?" She asked.

"Great."

"Fine."

Callie looked between them. Clearly sensing the tension between them. "Okay. So have we broached the question of a paternity test? 'Cause I brought supplies."