𝐒𝐮𝐠𝐚𝐫 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐭 - Minsung 'Aftercare'

𝔽𝕝𝕦𝕗𝕗
(ℕ𝕠 𝕊𝕞𝕦𝕥)
𝕋𝕠𝕡 = Jisung
𝔹𝕠𝕥𝕥𝕠𝕞 = Minho
ℂ𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕩𝕥 = Jisung and Minho had an intense love-making session. Minho is sore and tired but well-satisfied. Jisung wants to spoil him with soft aftercare.
𝔽𝕠𝕣 = Anonymous
𝕎𝕒𝕣𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤 = fluff overload, sweetness, aftercare

Sugar Shot

"Aftercare"

Jisung's chest heaved as he slowly calmed down from his high. He lolled his head to the side, staring at Minho with a smile on his face. The older had his eyes shut, his own chest rising and falling rapidly, his cheeks flushed and stained with tears. He looked stunning like this. Sweat glistening off his body and his purple hair sticking to his face.

"Hyung, are you tired?"

Minho squinted one eye open before laughing tiredly.

"Why, you already want a third round?" he asked, making Jisung roll his eyes.

"It's always dirty thoughts with you," he muttered. "Didn't I go hard enough? Aren't you satisfied yet?"

Minho chuckled, shaking his head.

"You did, I don't think I'll be able to walk properly tomorrow."

Jisung moved onto his side, brushing the stray strands of hair out of Minho's face as their gazes locked.

"I meant, do you have enough energy left to bathe," Jisung mumbled. "I want to clean you up and also help you relax so you aren't so sore tomorrow."

"I have enough energy for that, but I can't walk," Minho stated, cheekily grinning.

Jisung sighed, a smile on his face.

"You're taking advantage of me again."

"Every chance I get," Minho admitted.

"Okay, princess. I'll go and run the water, you just relax," Jisung instructed.

Minho got more comfortable on the bed as he watched Jisung climb off of it and walk into the bathroom. He was so lucky finding his soulmate in the younger, that sometimes it felt like a dream. He was happy to be in pain sometimes just to remind himself that this was reality. His perfect reality where Han Jisung was his boyfriend.

Jisung filled the bath, making sure the temperature was just right before adding bubble bath and Minho's favorite bath bomb. He wanted to spoil the older. They didn't have a lot of time to spend together recently and he wanted to make the most out of it by reminding Minho how much he was happy and how much he loved him.

He walked back into their bedroom, they were both still naked from two rounds of amazing sex. Minho had his eyes closed, slowly dozing off but Jisung knew better than to leave him like that. Minho hated sleeping without first cleaning up after sex. He was always uncomfortable from the sweat and cum. So Jisung gently shook Minho's shoulder as he bent down and kissed the older's forehead softly. Minho stirred awake with a sleepy look.

"Come on, hyung. The bath's ready," Jisung said, wrapping an arm around Minho's waist while slipping one under his legs. He hauled Minho into his arms with ease and carried him bridal style into the bathroom as Minho's cheek rested against his chest.