♡ Eight Shots ♡

Requests are open and welcome...

Hello, Amazing People

I've decided to experiment a little and start a Stray Kids oneshot book. What is the main focus? Smut, of course! Fluff will be sprinkled into it and angst might make an appearance from time to time (maybe). Nice short stories filled with the perfect amount of sugar and spice.

I'd really like to get a few requests from you guys. Give me some ideas, scenarios, ships, and anything else you can think of. Basically, fulfill your darkest fantasies through my writing, lol.

The things I'm 100% happy and comfortable with? Anything consensual and all of the ships. Depending on what your requests entail, I might need to do some research. So be patient with me, especially if you're asking for something that includes more than three people or (unholy smut book) an orgy. I'm not complaining in the slightest tho. Just a little time is all I'm asking for. I'm honestly really excited for this book.

FOR REQUESTS -

A little detail will go a long way. For example: Which ship are you asking for, a brief description of what you want the story to be about, a bit more specific - like rough sex, angry sex, slow and sensual sex, first-time sex, experienced sex, gentle sex, lots of teasing, straight to the point or whatever! Edging, overstimulation, grinding, lapdances, humiliation, degradation, exhibitionism. Whatever you want me to add in that you find important for the chapter to be complete and perfect for you. No set genres either. They can be whatever you want them to be; doctors, vampires, werewolves, wizards, fairies, strippers, average humans, anything at all. For my sanity tho - please no 4-legged animals - I'm begging you.

(Comment in this line to request a one-shot)

ANY QUESTIONS?

(Comment in this line to ask and ask away, please.)

Please do not include abuse of any kind; no r4pe, non-consensual practices, or anything that might be cruel or harmful to the character. BDSM is very much allowed, any consensual act is. That's pretty much it then. Have fun! Anything you want! Go crazy fabulous people!

Love you all, yours truly

STELLA
st3tl33

⚠️ ❗VERY IMPORTANT❗ ⚠️

This is completely imaginary, I do not own or have the rights to SKZ or any other idol mentioned, and the personality might not match the actual idol since this is all for fun and fiction!

Please remember this, it's all JUST FICTION and this book does not intend to declare anyone's sexuality, relationships, or lifestyle, only for entertainment purposes and nothing else.