𝐒𝐮𝐠𝐚𝐫 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐭 - Minsung - 'My Precious Kitten'

𝔽𝕝𝕦𝕗𝕗 & 𝔸𝕟𝕘𝕤𝕥
(ℕ𝕠 𝕊𝕞𝕦𝕥)
𝕋𝕠𝕡 & 𝔹𝕠𝕥𝕥𝕠𝕞 = N/A
ℂ𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕩𝕥 = Jisung finds a cat hybrid alone, cold, and abused in an alleyway. He takes him home and cares for him. Minho starts to enjoy his new life with Jisung, finding love, affection, warmth, and safety with his new owner. Until one day his old owner finds him and kidnaps Minho but Jisung isn't going to let anyone take his kitten away from him, let alone without heavy consequences.
𝔽𝕠𝕣 = @Linos5thkittycat
𝕎𝕒𝕣𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤 = angst, domestic abuse, toxic relationship, hybrid, kidnap, fluff, praise, healthy relationship

Sugar Shot

"My Precious Kitten"

Jisung sighed, walking out of the backdoor to CHILLS café to throw away the nightly garbage. He opened the rubbish bin and tossed the black bag inside before closing it again. He turned to walk back inside but paused when a soft whimper caught his attention. Like a small stray crying for help and Jisung's heart tugged at the sound.

He glanced around before setting his sights on a figure trying to hide away in the shadows of the alleyway, almost swallowed by them if it wasn't for the streetlight illuminating the person's form. Jisung took a step closer, watching as whoever it was retreated desperately backward but the wall left them nowhere to go.

"It's okay," Jisung reassured softly, his voice quiet and calm. 

When he took another small step closer he saw the tip of a tail swiping anxiously. He realized this person was a hybrid. And judging by the black tail they had to be a cat hybrid. The whimpering made sense now.

"Shhh, it's okay," Jisung spoke again. "Why are you hiding here all by yourself? Are you okay?"

Hybrids weren't a rarity in the world anymore. They were a normal thing to see now. Either walking down the street, playing in the park, or eating at a restaurant. They were as human as humans were except for the very noticeable differences of animal features and adorable involuntary sounds.

But normally, every hybrid had an owner or at least a guardian to look out for them. This kitten looked abandoned, shaking and whimpering in fear. It broke Jisung's heart as he finally got close enough to approach the hybrid.

"Hey, you don't have to be scared of me. I'm not going to hurt you," Jisung promised, kneeling down to be at eye level.

The hybrid was a he as far as Jisung could see, not that he could see much with how the poor thing was curling in on himself and keeping his face hidden away. He was also shaking uncontrollably, strands of disheveled black hair covering his eyes and part of his face. His black ears had white tips to them, but as cute as they were they were quivering and twitching.

Honestly, the hybrid looked like a terrified mess.

"I promise, I won't hurt you," Jisung tried, hoping that he sounded as sincere and non-threatening as he was trying to be. "I'm Jisung. Can you tell me your name?"

The hybrid whimpered again, fiercely shaking his head.

"Okay. That's okay," Jisung assured. "You don't have to. Aren't you cold though? It's freezing out here."

The hybrid didn't answer.

"Let me help you," Jisung offered. "I can take you inside and give you something warm to drink and eat, huh? How does that sound? Maybe you'll feel like talking then."