𝐒𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐭 - Minsunglix 'Makeup & Ice'

𝕋𝕠𝕡 = Jisung, Felix
𝔹𝕠𝕥𝕥𝕠𝕞 = Minho
ℂ𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕩𝕥 = Jisung and Felix want to play a game. Teasing Minho to his limits with ice, light touches, and kisses all the while he does Felix's makeup and Jisung critics it.
𝔽𝕠𝕣 = @limbosupremacy
𝕎𝕒𝕣𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤 = threesome, praise, ice play, teasing, grinding, begging, edging, blowjob, dacryphilia, slight degradation, slight choking, hickeys, dominant Jilix, submissive Minho

Spice Shot

"Makeup & Ice"

"Come on, Min."

Minho hesitated as he picked up a different shade of blush from the dresser. Felix stood in front of him, beautiful as ever. Jisung was behind Minho, resting his hands on the older's shoulders as he whispered in his ear. He had no idea how he agreed to this. He regretted it now. Especially, when he was standing naked in front of his boyfriends, completely exposed to them and their torturous teasing.

"You've seen me do my makeup all the time, hyungie," Felix reminded him.

"You look prettier without it," Minho tried, he knew it was useless.

"You promised," Felix pouted.

"Min, look at Lixie. You don't want to disappoint our sunshine, do you?" Jisung asked, softly biting the shell of Minho's ear.

It made Minho's eyes flutter closed for a second, he then snapped them open again and subtly shook his head.

"Good boy, hyung," Jisung praised.

Minho opened the blush case, dusting the brush with the powder before bringing it up to Felix's face. He hesitated again, he knew the punishment if he did anything wrong. Even the slightest error with Felix's makeup would end up with him getting punished. Felix's puppy eyes killed his better judgment though and he finally dragged the blush across the blonde's freckled cheekbones.

"So pretty," Jisung murmured, kissing the skin just under Minho's ear before slowly moving down his neck with wet kisses that were going to leave prominent hickeys.

Minho released an uneven breath, trying hard to focus but failing miserably. Jisung's lips were just too distracting, they felt so good and he wanted to close his eyes and enjoy the feeling. But he couldn't and he forced himself to keep a steady hand.

When he was done with Felix's blush, he dropped his hand.

"What do you think, Lixie? Did hyung do good?" Jisung asked, watching as Felix looked over his shoulder to his reflection in the mirror.

"Hm," Felix hummed. "Hyungie did well. Now, you need to do my lip tint."

Minho swallowed, casting his eyes over the different lip tint options. To be honest, he had no idea which one Felix used every day. He watched him do his makeup routine countless times, but he never paid enough attention to the color shades and brand names.

"Which one?"

"Guess which one," Felix grinned.

"Just pick one," Jisung said, his hands wandering over Minho's biceps before finding and massaging his chest.