𝐒𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐭 - Minsung (2) - 'My Lover'

𝕋𝕠𝕡 = Jisung
𝔹𝕠𝕥𝕥𝕠𝕞 = Minho
ℂ𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕩𝕥 = Minho is now part of Jisung's gang. Months later and he's fitting in and happy with his lover, but his old gang plans to change that.
𝔽𝕠𝕣 = @sm0lbunbun
𝕎𝕒𝕣𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤 = angst, violence, mafia, rival gangs, kidnapping, mental/emotional torture, fluff, happy ending

Spice Shot

"My Lover"

Minho walked into the room, he'd just finished getting changed and taking a shower. Immediately, he fell down on the couch right into Jisung's open arms. The younger embraced him tightly, nuzzling his nose in the crook of Minho's neck and making the older smile.

"You smell so good," he whispered.

"You feel so warm," Minho muttered, putting his hands over Jisung's as he leaned his head back against his chest.

It had been six months since Minho was captured for information and switched sides. He was now a part of Jisung's gang. He didn't regret it one bit. Namjoon was initially hesitant, seeing as Minho was a member of their number one rival, but Jisung managed to convince the leader. Like a trial period, all eyes were on Minho. But after four successful missions, three raids, and two months with them, the suspicion fell completely. Leaving a sense of comfort and belonging.

There were so many noticeable differences between Minho's old gang and his new one. He was scared all the time. He knew he had to watch his back 24/7 in case someone tried to stab it. No one was his friend, no one even spoke to each other outside of business and crude jokes aimed to piss one another off. 

But now, everything was different.

He wasn't scared, he was calm and comfortable. He had friends here, who were more than willing to help him at the smallest inconvenience. Whether he needed stitches because of a risky raid or he needed an ear to lend because he didn't know what to get one of them for their birthday. They weren't even friends, more like family. And Minho had Jisung, the most important thing, he had the one he loved more than life itself by his side again.

"Are you two ever going to detach?" a voice sounded, walking into the room.

They were in the lounge of the base they all stayed in.

"We'll detach when Changbin stops flirting with you," Jisung retorted, making Minho laugh.

"So never then," Hyunjin guessed.

"Guys, I made brownies!" a deep voice resonated. "Who wants one?"

"Me!" Minho stuck his hand up, but still didn't move from Jisung's arms.

Felix skipped into the room with a container of freshly baked brownies, he went around the coffee table and handed Minho one.

"I want one too," Jisung said, reaching for one.

Hyunjin took a brownie too, bringing it up to his lips, and just when he was about to take a bite he paused. Changbin came running into the room, hanging off the doorframe with a folder in his hands.

"We have another raid, time to go," he announced.

"But... brownies!" Hyunjin whined in disappointment.