BEFORE THE MONSTERIZATION

Start from the beginning

                    Jiho sighed in exasperation once the call indicated Mr Cho had hanged up.  The man was so demanding.

      "Great ," he rubbed his eyes tiredly , "just great." Jiho didn't want to move but he knew if he didn't Mr Cho  would be on his case again.

        He got up from bed and quickly put on  a  shirt , picking up the rest of his clothes from a pile that wasn't dirty. Jiho took out his mom's photo , a sad smile found its way on his face .

       "I'm sorry Mom. I know you must be disappointed with me."

              He knew his mom if she was alive would frown upon his job  but after her death and his uncle taking everything away  he needed to do what he could to survive and Jiho hoped his  wherever his mother was  understood him.

               The thought of his uncle made him angry , the man didn't even wait a week for his mother to be buried before unsurping everything.

                     When Jiho locked his door , he saw a boy with shaggy hair , the other guy looked the same age as him holding what looked like take out

            "Hi there."

           Jiho wasn't surprised when the guy just stared at him blankly. It was nice to see someone his age.

                "I'm Kwon Jiho. I didn't know someone my age moved here ." But to be honest, he rarely spent time in his own home so he rarely got the opportunity to interact much with the other residents.

               Hyun Soo stared up at the  other boy  "I moved here a few weeks ago."

          "Huh?" Jiho asked getting closer to the boy looking him in the eyes   , "can you speak up?"

               Hyun Soo stared back ,"I moved a few weeks ago." He said a bit more loudly.

                      "What's your name?"

                   "Hyun Soo."

             Jiho smiled ,he could see the other boy wasn't much of a talker  , "nice meeting you. We might see each other around more often Hyun"  Despite the other boy's introvert vibes , Jiho had to admit Hyun was hot.

       Jiho turned to leave , he then  felt something trickling down his nose, "why am I nose bleeding?" He looked at the blood on his fingers. He didn't think much of it and used his sleeve to wipe it.

           As Jiho left, Hyun Soo watched his retreating figure. The latter blinked and walked back into his home but couldn't help think Jiho's eyes were pretty.

                "Here you go."

               "Thank you." Jiho paid for the  item , understanding why Ms An looked uncomfortable handing him the  packet of condoms but the woman still smiled at him anyway.

             "Isn't it too early . Don't you usually go out at night ?" The store owner asked in a Snoopy tone.

                   Jiho rolled his when Ms Ahn's husband addressed him , "hay Ahjussi. Mind your own business."

             The store owner got up glaring at him , "yah! You little bastard. Who do you think you to dare -."

           "I've already paid. Just accept the money will you and shut it."  Jiho left the convenience store but could hear the man stil yelling leaving poor Ms Ahn to deal with him.