Friends 🔞 / Kyun

Depuis le début

"Girl!" he suddenly says and again his hand slips on your thigh. But this time higher. "Relax! You asked me, I said yes. You can stop being so nervous now!"

Your body stiffens under his touch and you swallow your saliva with a big gulp.

Smirking, he turns to you. "Or are we getting impatient?" with these words, his hand slips higher. And higher. "Can't wait till tomorrow?"

Gulping, you shake your head and Kyun tilts his. "What happened, kitten? Lost your ability to talk?"

As you don't reply, too ashamed of how much you need him, how much you want him to touch you at places he shouldn't touch you in public, he nods.

"Okay..."

"Wait!" you gasp. "I want you!"

Kyun turns back to you and pulls you closer by your chin.

"Now? Talk!" he says in a soft voice when you remain silent again.

Hastily, you nod. "Now... and tomorrow!"

His melodic laughter fills the air and he buries his fingertips in your hair.

"Greedy girl!

With these words, he kisses you. You feel his hand laying on your thigh again, feel it slipping underneath your dress. Higher. And higher.

"Oh my gawd!" you breathe when you feel his fingers close to where you need him the most.

"Like this?" he asks and lets his thumb glide over your covered core, immediately catching your deep moan within his kiss.

"Don't stop!" you gasp and dig your nails in his shirt, so eager to feel his body.

Kyun grins and kisses your lips, your collarbone, your shoulder while you close your eyes and try to cope with the overflow of his touch. He keeps on stroking your center but suddenly you feel his thumb slipping through the side into your panties, touching your already so-sensitive, pulsating center.

Gasping, you move and flex your body against his hand.

"Dripping..." he chuckles against your neck as he lets his thumb run down to your core, covering you with your wetness. "Unbearable, huh?"

Words of agreement spill from your lips.

He runs fast circles with his thumb on your sensitive spot and you roll your eyes with pleasure, can't help the moans that escape your throat.

"Shh, kitten!" Again he presses his lips on yours to silence you. "Behave... and open your legs a little for me!"

Instantly you obey and lay your leg on his.

"Such a good girl!" he whispers into your ear as you both watch his hand moving inside your slip. "You feel incredible... and you're soaking like this because of me?"

With a trembling body, you nod. He chuckles and kisses you wildly again.

"Gosh, how I'd love to eat you out..." he purrs and pulls you closer while the movements of his hand shove you closer to euphoria.

But before you can reach your high, he stops. Out of breath, you watch him pulling his hand out of your panties.

"Come with me!" he says and makes you get up.

At this point, you're ready to give this man everything he wants. So you obey without protest while the excitement of getting caught heightens your arousal.

He presses you against one of the bookshelves and kisses you wildly, bites your lip, and hums against your skin. His hands find your boobs and he pulls down your dress and bra to reach your nipples.