Safe With Me Part 2 / Kyun

Trigger Warning. The entire series has content such as violence, guns, blood and death. Please only read it if you feel comfortable with it.

Safe With Me Part 2

"Where have you been?", your father asks when you walk into the mansion about two hours after Kyun left you. And he's here now as well, together with all the other henchmen and eyes you carefully from his seat at the giant table in the living room, talking business probably.

"I was out!", you say confidently and smile at him.

"Out?", your father asks and looks at you in disbelief. "Alone?"

"Yes, Dad!", you rant. "I was armed, I was out, alone! That's none if your business okay?!"

You knew this will provoke him. And you probably only do it because you know that Kyun will end this soon. But you never thought he would get pissed so fast. Immediately your father's gaze turns dark. Within seconds he jumps up, walks up to you and you're already bracing yourself for the pain to come. The pain of his backhand hitting you. But instead, he grabs you by your throat. Shocked you gasp, grab for his wrist to get out of his grip but he's just too strong.

"Listen to me carefully now, princess!", he spits at you. "I'm planning the biggest deal of my career! I need this to work out and I don't want my plans to get ruined only because my precious daughter has decided not to stick to the rules lately!"

He tightens the grip around your throat. You gag and gasp. Behind him, you see Kyun, Wonho, and Joo all standing up, worried.

"Please, Dad!", you gasp. "I—"

"Ezra!", Kyun interrupts you in a calm tone. "This pathetic girl is not worth your time... Don't you think we have more important things to do right now?"

You know, Kyun only says this to protect you. But it still hurts a little.

Within seconds your father loosens the grip around your throat and turns around.

"You're right, Daniel!", he lets his hand sink and gives you another death stare before he walks back to the table. "Let's get back to business!"

Still shaking you watch him sitting down while fighting your tears. He's never done this to you before. It's just another proof to you, how tense your dad is about the upcoming deal. But this is not an excuse. This was so humiliating...

With a shaky breath, you are about to turn as you see Kyun's eyes on you. He clenches his jaw and you can see it in his face that he's so close to beating your father to death. But you shake your head, crying before you turn and walk into your room.

Hours pass and you lie in your bed while staring at the ceiling. Every time you swallow, your throat hurts. But this pain is good. It reminds you of how much you despise your father and how much you're looking forward for to this being over.

Suddenly you hear a knock on your door. Tired you get up, expect your father who wants to apologize, as usual. But as you open it, it's not your father standing there. It's Kyun!

"Fuck... please Kyun!", you gasp. "I'm okay I promise! Leave! He can't see us together, I won't risk—"

"No!", he shakes his head, pushes you gently into your room, and closes the door. "Your father sent me..."

He lifts a few little bags. You see a Givenchy logo on one of them and scoff. Another gift to apologize for his behavior.

"He is sorry...", Kyun explains and puts the bag on the little cupboard next to the door before he carefully takes a step towards you but hesitates as if he's scared to touch you.