Chapter 2: Another Issei?

Comenzar desde el principio

"What? I will let him know!" Grayfia closed off the communication, as Sirzechs asked with concern. 

"What's the matter Grayfia?" Grayfia shook her head and spoke, "No it is not, thousands of Devils, Fallen Angels and other Supernatural Beings have attacked the Agares Territory, this includes Magicians along with Vampires..." Grayfia spoke with worried tone, with the Leaders becoming surprised by this, the Vampires have not been involved at all, and now they are attacking them. Surely the Khaos Brigade has been actively recruiting other races to join them, however before they could even do anything, magic circles opened up. 

Soon enough, a whole horde of devils and other Supernatural beings also come to this location, Grayfia becomes wide-eyed into seeing who was in front of her, it was none other than her younger brother Euclid with even Sirzechs was surprised at who they were facing.

Meanwhile, Issei was also being surprised, looking at a handsome man dressed in black armor with a cape. He had long brown hair that goes to his hips with many bangs covering his right eye. 

"Shalba

"Shalba...." Issei muttered with surprise, as those that knew who he was, were genuinely surprised, as Jaune asked

"Shalba? But didn't you kill him, when you went berserk on that nun's presumed death?" Issei nodded as the Euclid soon walked forward and spoke

"Greetings, people of the Factions and those from the World of Remnant! I am Euclid Lucifuge, it is finally nice to meet all of you, including the one that slayed the Redacted Watcher.." Euclid spoke looking at Issei as he glared at Euclid, wondering what he wanted, Euclid then continued. 

"If you are thinking, yes Grayfia is nothing but my treacherous older sister!" Euclid declared as several looked at Grayfia who was silent, Sirzechs gave them a look that he will explain later, as he turned to Euclid and spoke

"What do you want, Euclid?" Euclid pointed towards Jade, as she became wide-eyed, with Issei and Jaune becoming defensive, along with the rest of his peerage. 

"Her! That is who I want, she will be vital to Rizevim's plans of re-creating the Super Collider, once we see her memories, we will know everything!" Jade angrily retorted as she spoke

"And what makes you think I will want to work with you!" Euclid wags his finger and responds arrogantly, "You don't have a choice, girl...everyone attack!" The Supernatural beings affiliated with the Khaos Brigade start to unleash a heavy magic blast, as the Leaders create a barrier to protect those present in the party. Grayfia was still trying to process, her younger brother had turned to being a terrorist. 

Sirzechs took a glance at his wife before clenching his fists, however he took a deep breath to calm himself down, as he speaks turning to the others, 

"This is bad, we will need to split up our forces, who can volunteer to head to the Agares territory!" Serafall, Falbium, Odin, the Bael Peerage, Valery, Gabriel and Metatron and the Phenex Peerage all agreed to head there, as they immediately teleported to that location.