Everyone in the room watches in anticipation and concern

Everyone in the room watches in anticipation and concern.They're shocked to see Izuku... smiling and just standing normally?
Mineta:Why's he just standing there?
Jirou:He's gonna get creamed!
To everyone,even all might's surprise Izuku simply opens his mouth and inhales.But they're even more shocked when the large blast starts to shrink and go into izuku's mouth.The blast can be seen as a bright glow in Izuku's body,going from his mouth to his throat and chest to his belly.Izuku uses a communication device to talk to uraraka.
Izuku:How are things on your end?
Ochako:I can't get past Iida!He's too fast.
Izuku gets an idea.
Izuku:Grab on to something.
Uraraka grabs a pillar in the room.
The glow in Izuku's belly goes  and separates between Izuku's hands.Izuku lets loose two beams of heat upwards,destroying the floors above him all the way to the roof,which is also destroyed,while Iida and Bakugo are distracted,uraraka traverses around the destruction to get to the bomb,and she grabs it.
All might:T-the-the hero team wins!
Bakugo was in complete shock at first.But then he started laughing.
Kacchan:Your a damn monster Izuku!
Izuku:Aw thanks.
The day ends as Izuku is approached by all might.
All might:So young Midoriya,about the whole "sensei" thing.I realize I should have said this earlier but it's best if you don't call me sensei in front of others.
Izuku:Why?
All might:I'm proud to be your master,it's just that...I have enemies.And if ANYONE hears,it could put your life in jeopardy.
Izuku:Yes,I understand.
Izuku walks home with his little friend group.
Days of normal school lessons go by until another hero class lesson..
Aizawa:We're going on a field trip.Suit up and follow me.
The class suits up and gets on the bus.They start to converse.
Denki:So,are you and todoroki related?
Izuku and Shoto stares at Denki confused.
Denki:I mean,because if your quirks?
Shoto:No.
Izuku:No.
Tsuyu:So Midoriya,you can eat fire?
Izuku:Yeah,my quirks a combination of my mothers and fathers.Although it is a slight upgrade from theirs.
Kacchan:Trust me,it's the opposite of slight.
Shoji:For someone whose quirk seems good for long range,you seem more comfortable with close range.
Izuku:Well I'll admit I'm not super original.I built this power up to where it is now from inspiration.Like Kacchan,endeavor,and even all might!
The ride ends as the class goes into a building.

Like Kacchan,endeavor,and even all might!The ride ends as the class goes into a building

Izuku:What is this?
A hero in a space suit approaches the class.

Izuku:What is this?A hero in a space suit approaches the class