Change

All I have been thinking about is how much I have changed over the years. How happy I used to be. What a great life I had. And how it all was taken away from me, just like that. Big beautiful two story home, I had a big room with a decent sized TV. The living room was my favorite. It's where we had all our consoles, Wii, Xbox 360, Nintendo Switch, I had it all. Until I didn't. Now I live in a small apartment with walls so thin I can hear every conversation even with my door closed and my TV playing my show. People say they're poor. They got it all wrong. I used to jump from hotel to hotel, at one point we had to live in our car because that's how fucking close we got to being homeless. To living on the streets. I probably won't get the job of my dreams because I won't be able to afford college. It's why I still wonder why it has to happen to me and not anyone else. That sounds so fucking selfish but you know what? Go through what I did and see how you feel. Never able to sleep because you still wonder if someone is going to bang on your car door, saying you have to leave the parking lot. Endless nights of crying from parents arguing 24/7. Having CPS almost making me and my brother into orphans. Never-ending pain and agony. Always uncomfortable and hungry. This is my fucking life, and I have no idea how the hell I have gotten this far, if it were up to me I would've given up a long time ago, but no place to do it. I think about how much I did have and how I wish I could have it back. You know, no one knows how much I've been through, and they think they have it hard. I just want to punch them in the face. But that won't change anything. They still won't feel bad for me. They will just worry about themselves as I will do mine. Next time someone says they have it hard, or they are in pain or they don't want to live anymore, listen to my story and think again. Now, people know just how tough I am.