Li Hehua introduces, "This is my son. He doesn't like to talk much. Fang Sǎozi,  I hope you don't mind."

Mrs. Fang quickly said no.

Li Hehua handed the pastry in her hand to Mrs. Fang, "Fang Sǎozi, these are the pastries I made. I brought some for you and the children to try."

Mrs. Fang quickly refused, "You don't have to. Why did you still bring something? You can take it back for the child to eat."

Li Hehua pushed it forward again, "Sǎozi, you don't have to be polite. I'm just a pastry vendor. Don't be polite to me about these things. We will take care of each other in the future. If you refuse, I will be embarrassed to come and bother you in the future."

Hearing what she said, Mrs. Fang had no choice but to accept the pastries. She said sheepishly, "Then I'll accept this shamelessly. But don't bring anything when you come again."

Seeing her accept it, Li Hehua sat down on the stool she(MF) had brought. Without further ado, she directly stated the reason for her coming, "Sǎozi, I came here today because I would like to ask for your help."

Sister-in-law Fang said quickly, "You can tell me, I will help you if I can."

Li Hehua said her intention, "It's like this, I plan to set up a food stall at the street corner to sell some food, but I can't do it alone, so I want to find someone to help me. But as you know, I just moved here I don't know anyone, so I want to ask Sǎozi for help. After all, you are very familiar with this place."

Mrs. Fang immediately replies, "It turns out that this is the case. You are right to ask me this. I have lived here for more than ten years and I know everyone nearby. You can tell me your requirements and I'll help you look."

Li Hehua knew that it was right to find Mrs. Fang, so she said, "I want to find someone who lives nearby and can go home later in the evening. It is because it will take a long time to prepare the ingredients and it might be late to start the preparations. In addition, her kitchen skills should be good, quite clean, and a diligent person. Not that one who will care about anything and be greedy with petty gains." 

Mrs. Fang nodded, "Don't worry. I will definitely not introduce you to those who are greedy for petty gains. Such kind of people are unreliable." She then began to think. "Let me see who is suitable..."

Mrs. Fang pondered for a while then suddenly clapped her hands. " I thought about it and there's indeed someone who meets your requirements. She lives in the alley behind ours. Her husband's surname is Xie and she was two years younger than me. People call her Xie Sǎozi. Her cooking skills are good, quite clean, and capable of taking care of household chores." 

But Mrs. Fang suddenly sighs after, "However, her life is a bit bitter. Her husband was a bricklayer and the life at home was pretty good. It is just that her husband had an accident and fell off the roof while building a wall. He was rescued but he was paralyzed and could only live in bed from now on. The backbone of the family collapsed just like this. It will be hard for the four children and a widowed woman to live so the burden of making money falls on her. But what can a woman do? She can just wash clothes for others and she can't make much money."

After Mrs. Fang finished speaking, she was afraid that Li Hehua would misunderstand, so she patted her hand and explained, "Meizi, I am not telling you this because I sympathize with her and want to recommend her to you, but because she really meets your requirements. Her skills are indeed very good and she is also a good person. You can go and see for yourself. If she fits for you, it can be considered as helping her. If not, I will think of other people for you. "

Transmigration: The Peasant Gourmet Chef (穿越之农妇食娘)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें