: I am sorry for this P'Freen...

[photo]

:here is what we saw

I broke down with tears forming like a river in my bed as I saw that photo, I shouldn't be like this.. he was her bestfriend and I am just a stranger to her. Why would I cry so much for her?..

I cried the whole night until I fell asleep and didn't even reply to Kirk. All I want now is to forget about her and move on.

The next day

I woke up and my eyes were heavy.. maybe because I slept crying last night.

I heard my phone vibrated but when I looked at the caller, it was Rebecca. I don't want to talk to her right now so I left it, without declining it and answering it. I think it was a good idea but it kept ringing like non-stop.

I turned off my phone and continued to the bathroom to freshen up. When I am finally finished freshen up myself. I sat at the bed and opened my phone.

I saw becky left me a text and I just left in on read and I don't want to talk to her right now as I am in the stage of "Moving on"... but she won't stop texting me.

     I almost wanted to block her but my stupid lazy ass didn't even flinch

I almost wanted to block her but my stupid lazy ass didn't even flinch. So I just left it on read. And Didn't dare to reply. Not a single word.

I heard the doorbell rang and I rushed to open it and saw my father on suit and was ready to go.

"Freen.. Ehem, good morning.." he said as he looked at me from head to toe which made me confused.

Well, I know he didn't like my outfit cause I am wearing a cropped white long sleeve shirt matched with some random pants that matched with the shirt.
I know why he was looking at me like that because my outfit is too revealing, it was showing my bellybutton..

"Change your shirt into a formal one, I'll wait for you here." He said so I scoffed and left to change my shirt.

I closed the door and just change into my office uniform which was the same as my father's suit. It was my father's actually but it is mine now since I stole it from his room...

I went out and showed dad my outfit.

"Dang, Freen you look like a man.." he said and slapped my arm. Gay...

"Cause I am, Dad!" I said and rolled my eyes at him.

"Oh, right sorry I forgot.." he said and led the way.

"Where will we be having our breakfast dad?" I asked him that made him stop from walking and think.

Dad: "Hmm... maybe here in Manila they have some expensive restaurants.. we'll ask Khun Nita about it."