3.2

Her heart feels like a fragile glass which shattered into a thousand pieces. And says to herself, "I can't let him go like this!!"

Her pov..
Why does she make whatever is mine, hers?
Maa-baap ka pyaar wo le gayi!! Sab ki attention wo le gayi or ab jab mujhe pyaar hua use bhi mujhse le gayi!!
Not again now. Now what is mine will be mine only, I will not let anyone take it.

Heartbroken but determined, she came with daring plan.
When she entered her house, she found that there were no cousins ​​at home nor her sister.

And shouted "Mummy!! Papa!!"

They came towards her and asked her "Kya hua?!"

Shehnaaz : "Mummy, I have fallen in love and I want to get married..
She spoke without hesitation because love marriages had taken place in her family before.

Her mother : Pher Shehnaaz, your sister is not married yet. How can you marry before her?

Shehnaaz : Pher mummy uski shaadi ke liye abhi ladka bhi dekhna hoga. Uske liye to bahut time lag jaye ga na.

Her mother : Aacha bata, wo ladka kon hai?!

Shehnaaz : Mummy, mera best friend, Sameer!!

Her father moved towards her, ruffled her hairs and whispered "Hum jate hai rishta le ker. Happy now?!"

Shehnaaz jumped with happiness, moved further to hug her father and whispered "Haanji papa!!"

Next day her family goes to Sameer's house with marriage proposal.

Thinking that proposal is for Sanaya, he quickly accept it.

On the other side, Sanaya also came to know that Shehnaaz's relationship with Sameer had deteriorated and Sameer had agreed to the relationship. She too was broken, hearing the news.

Next morning she went to Sameer house and shout "Sameer" name loudly. Thanks to god that there were only servants in the house, there were no family members.

Sanaya : Tumne to mujhe bola tha ki tum mujhe pyaar kerte Sanaya ho!! Fir Shehnaaz se kyu shaadi ker rahe ho?!

"Tu zuthe ho, gandhe ho!!" And started hitting him.

"Shehnaaz se?! Pher mujhe to laga..!!" And he stopped speaking.

Realized the truth and that she orchestrated the whole thing.

He hold Sanaya hand and took her to his car, while pulling her. While she kept asking from behind where they were going.

After some time, when he reached Sanaya's house, he started chanting Shehnaaz's name loudly as he entered the house

When Shehnaaz came down, she was surprised to see Sameer who was holding Sanaya's hand.

When Sameer saw Shehnaaz, he went towards her and said loudly, "What is this Shehnaaz? I told you na that I love Sanaya!!"

Shehnaaz flinch listening his tone and bowed her face being afraid of him and whispered "Sameer!"

"Shehnaaz, I asked something?!" He asked..

"I Love you!!" She replied..

"Tho?!" was the only word that Sameer uttered in reply.

Shehnaaz raised her eyes and looked into Sameer's eyes in which there was only anger.