2.4

Shehnaaz's father whispered, looking at Shehnaaz : I want you to take over the business.

Shehnaaz : Mai!! How can I, I can't do this..

Sidharth look at her sternly and asked : Why, why can't you??

Shehnaaz : Sidharth samajh na, CEO ki post hogi. Mai khud ko nahi samal paati to ek company ko khaas samalu gi!!

Sidharth : Pher mai to tere saath hoga na, tere papa tere saath hoge to dar kyu rahi hai?!

Shehnaaz : How can I cope without experience?

Shehnaaz's father : Bina experience ke nahi!! You will take training for six months and later join in for company.

Shehnaaz : Then I will not take training in our company. I will work as normal employee in some other company.

Shehnaaz's father : If you don't want to join our company then join Sidharth's company.

Shehnaaz : Nah!!!!!

She was about to speak when Sidharth interrupted her and spoke : Kya nahi!! Tu meri company mai kaam kergi!!

Shehnaaz : Nahi na Sidharth, asa nahi hota hai!!

Sidharth : Asa hi hota hai or tu meri hi company mai kaam keregi. And this is the final!!

Shehnaaz : Sidhaaarth!!

Sidharth : Koi Sidharth nahi!! Jo mane bola wahi hoga. Werna mai or papa (Shehnaaz's father) tujhse baat nahi kerge!!
To her father : Haina papa?!

Her father agreed with him and uttered : Haan! Haan!

With grumpy face, Shehnaaz uttered : Thik hai!! Pher tujhe mera interview lena parhega, phele!!

Sidharth smile happily and replied : Jisa aap kahe!!

Shehnaaz : To pheli wali baat ko hi maan le!!

Sidharth pulled her nose and uttered : Wo to hone se raha!!!

The next week, Shehnaaz was ready to join his company.
She was wearing heels, not too high. When Sidharth entered the room and saw her wearing the heels and told her not to wear heels, wear shoes.

Shehnaaz : Tension mat le mujhe addat hai..

Sidharth : Addat hai to?! Kahi gir gayi to?!

Shehnaaz : Negative kyu soch raha?! Or wase bhi tu hai na mere saath, mujhe bachane ke liye!!

Sidharth : Aacha chal ab!!

Shehnaaz : Abhi?! Pher abhi to mujhe puja kerni hai mandir jana hai!! Or tu bhi chalna!!

Sidharth : Mai chalta, pher ek important meeting hai.

Shehnaaz : Aacha to mai aa jayu gi. Tu chala ja, werna late ho jayega meeting ke liye.

Sidharth whispered "Hmm" and kissed her forehead while she close her eyes to feel the moment.

After he kissed her nose and rubbed his cheek against her. She giggled and playfully pushed him away. "Your beard is pricking me!!" she said, her eyes sparkling with joy.

He grinned and pulled her into a warm embrace, whispering, "I can't help it. Madam likes men with beard more, so what should I do?

And they both stayed in each other's arms for a while.