Kya mai buri hu?!

Having tears in eyes, little girl look at her mother who is pregnant and has kept her hand  on her belly. While her father was scolding her and her mother was looking at her emotionally.

Her father : Kaha thi itni derse?! Humne tujhe kaha kaha nahi dundha. Bata ke to jati.. Or gayi kyu thi?!

That little girl started crying even louder and said intermittently "Ab aap mujhe pyaar nahi kerte ho... naya baby aa raha hai, isliye na.

She look at her mother again and uttered : Mummy to sara din uske saath busy hote hai or jab papa duty se aate hai to wo mujhe nahi dekhte or baby se baate krne lagte hai.

Her mother moved toward her. Bending down to her level, her mother hold her face  and wiped her tears and uttered : Nahi baacha, hum aapse bhi unta hi pyaar kerte hai pher baby abhi aaya nahi hai to uska abhi zayada dhyaan rakhna parta hai na!!

Little baby : Nahi, aap mujhe zayada pyaar karoge or meri traaf dhyaan doge.

Her mother pulled her in her embrace and uttered : Hn mera baacha!!

Little girl : Promise?!

Her mother : Promise!!

Little girl : Or papa bhi?!

Her father too hug her and whispered : Hn mera baacha!! And kissed on her forehead.

⭑⭑⭑⭑⭑⭑

Little girl : Aapne promise kiya tha ki aap zayada pyaar mujhe karo ke, lekin aapne apna promise tod diya or papa ne bhi.

Her mother went to her, leaving her new born baby alone in bed and uttered : Nahi mere baache!!

But before, her mother could catch that girl, little girl ran away making her mother worried.

Her mother ran behind her leaving new born baby, alone in bed, crying.
⭑⭑⭑⭑⭑⭑

That little girl is now 7 years old and the new born baby is 4 years old.
-----
They were fighting among themselves. One sister pushed the other and other fell and got hit on her head due to falling on tile. 

While their mother came running after hearing a loud cry and saw that the elder sister was crying holding her head and the younger daughter had tears in her eyes.

Their mother turned to her elder daughter and asked what happened.

Elder sister while weeping : Mummy, Shehnaaz ne mujhe dhakka de diya or mai niche gir gayi or sir mai lag gayi.

Their mother glared Shehnaaz and angrily said her name.

Shehnaaz : Mummy , galti se dhakka lag gaya, meri galti  nahi hai.

By now the whole family had gathered.

Their mother : Ruk ja tere papa ko aane de. Tu zayada hi bigar chali hai.
And pick her elder daughter in her arm and went to her room.

Leaving Shehnaaz crying behind.

Her cousin came towards her and asked " Shehnaaz, tune use dhakka kyo diya?!"

Shehnaaz while weeping : Mane nahi diya, galti se gir gayi wo.

Her cousin : Humesha wo galti se girti hai?! Shehnaaz tu bahut buri hai.