2.3

"Yes, I understand what you are saying, She is very sad right now and she will blame you for all this."

"She will make you villian here. It would be better if you don't talk to her right now. I am with her. I will not let anything happen to her and will take good care of her. I promise.."

"And about Karan, don't worry, I have already warned him and if he hurts her again, he will not be spared this time."

"Yes, I went to talk to him. He also accepted his mistake and also said that he will stay away from Shehnaaz but I believe in his words."

"Haan!! Haan!!"

Sidharth was talking to her father on the phone. Then he turned back due to the breaking sound of something and found that Shehnaaz was listening to him. Her eyes were full of tears.

Sidharth: (startled) Shehnaaz...

Shehnaaz: (teary-eyed) How could you, Sidharth? I thought you would understand me, but you turned out to be like my parents.

Sidharth: Shehnaaz, at least listen to me, let me explain everything.

Shehnaaz: (teary-eyed) Explain? What's there to explain, Sidharth? I heard everything, you said on the phone.

Siddharth: Shehnaaz..

Shehnaaz: (sniffles) :  An.. and want you know about him, hn?! Dear you, if you say anything about him. And who knows, you are lying.

Sidharth : But Shehnaaz!! The truth is, he is betraying you..

"Shehnaaz!!" Uttered Sidharth move further to reach out to her but she move back in return.

"What do you know about him, hnn?! And you have no right to speak bad about my love. And if he is doing this, then you should not have any problem with it.  And there is no need for you to worry about me."
"I say it again, there is no need to worry about me, and now no need to follow me.." she spoke and run away, closing the door with thud...

He stay inside because he know, she is too stubborn to understand him or his talks.
Well he had understand her in minimum time and minimum time, only 1 day!!..
It's say na, "Samajne ke liye ek din bhi bahut hota hai. Or agar nahi samajh paya to puri zindagi bhi samjhne ke liye kam hai!!"
......

It was afternoon time. And Shehnaaz was sitting on the chair in the same cafe where she had come yesterday.

Seven used cups was placed on her table. Her head was resting on table and she was glazing out of the cafe. Her phone was placed on the table, taking rest. Rest?! Because it was tired due to call repeatedly that too a lot of times..
Shehnaaz called him, Karan many times but Karan did not pick up the call even once.

When massage popped in her phone, Shehnaaz move her eyes towards phone, to read the massage.

She startled when she saw half pic. It's was Karan pic with unknown girl.

She sat straight and held the phone in her hand and opened the message after opening the lock.

Her eyes filled with tears when saw the massage which was send by her friend. Below that there was one link..

The photo was of engagement.. In which Karan was looking at that girl while girl was looking down shyly..

With shivering hand, she opened the link and saw several pictures with statement "Karan Goenka shared some pictures with his would be wife", "Karan Goenka reveal the news of their engagement!!" and many more..