1.2

It says if we lost love, we can love again but if we lost best friend we can't get it back, really can we love again?!
....♡♾

"Sidharth why are you calling me again and again, you know na kal mere best friend ka birthday hai, mai buzy hogi, plz kal tak phone mat kerna, important baat hui to massage ker dena!!" Said Shehnaaz who was buzy shopping new clothes for her best friend.

"But Shehnaaz.." Sidharth was about to speak but Shehnaaz cut the call in-between.

Sidharth looked at his phone display which was showing Truecaller notification of her call and smile sadly.

Unfortunately, Before Saaras's birthday there is Sidharth birthday, who never celebrated his birthday but decided to celebrate this time but may be this celebration has no mood to come in his life.

Sidharth only got wishes from few of his office colleagues and from Facebook and zamato app, which he got every years. He thought "If she couldn't celebrate his birthday, atlest she could wish him but she didn't."
"But it's didn't her fault, i didn't tell her that today is my birthday, if i had told her that today is my birthday then definitely she would be with me, right beside me, celebrating my birthday."

Next day, it was Saraas's birthday but there was someone else who wished Saaras before Shehnaaz, she was his childhood friend, Samira. Shehnaaz was very angry on him because she was only one who wished him first from last five years.

She gave him gift but he gave no interest in her gift like he is ignoring her but in reality he was pranking her.

"Aacha sorry na Shehnaaz, tu bhi to pehle birthday bhulne ki acting ker rahi thi, aaj mera birthday or tu mujhe maaf nahi karegi??" showing his puppy eyes, Saraas asked.

And in return Shehnaaz hugged him and replied "Kiya maaf!!"

Another side, Sidharth was sitting on chair of dinning table and laying his head down on table, alone in not so big house. Yes house not a home..
He asked himself "Sidharth, tu itna kyun dukhi ho raha hai tujhe to akele rahane ki aadat ho gayi hai na?!"

While other side, it was cake cutting time, Shehnaaz and Samira cake was brought and was placed on table.

At first Saraas cut Shehnaaz's cake making Shehnaaz smiles and Samira also smiles but sadly but her smile was real in no time when Saaras made her eat first bite making Shehnaaz shock and sad..

After Cake cutting, Shehnaaz was going back to her home, expecting Saraas to say " Shehnaaz, mai tujhe chod deta hu, chal!!"

But when she turned back, she saw her Best friend laughing with someone else, apart from her.

The feeling of seeing favourite person laughing with someone else is bitter. It feels like hell, We're shattered to pieces.

Shehnaaz smile sadly and turned to go, but suddenly Sidharth's thought came in her mind.
Moving outside, she call him but the phone was telling her that his phone is switched off.
She turned on her mobile data and massage popped "Today's Sidharth's birthday, wish him Happy Birthday!!" which was 1 day old...
She felt more bad..

Shehnaaz reached her home. She firstly check whether Sidharth call her back and Saraas call her to check she reached or not but to her decline they both didn't call her.