"y-yes", Is all I could mummer before returning to my room and putting a clean T-shirt on. Walking out in the cramped and cluttered hallway, Mr Stark looks up again with a meaningful smile.

"So, why did you leave me on seen. " Mr Stark asked, referring to me not answering my phone.

"It's uhm, it's off; it has been in my bag all week.." I manage out

"Huh, I thought you were smarter than to lie to me. You read the messages, Pete." Stark remarked, shaking his head.

"n-no, I mean, after I read them, I turned my phone off. You can check if you want." I offered to start to lean back towards my room.

"No need. Time to start talking, Kid."

I sat down on the couch as Mr Stark brought the pasta to a boil. I explained what happened to me, just like I had done with Aunt May.

" You have no idea what you are doing; you could get somebody killed, kid." he started.

" You're going to need some proper training. But, you have to listen to the adults in your life and actually talk to us. I have no time to deal with a broody teen."

My sunken face sprung to life.

"Training?" I spoke, jumping out of my seat.

"uh, easy kid, we aren't finished. You need to tell me why you left the tower."

My heart sank, and so did my body; I dumped my slender form back into the cushions.

"I, well, you see, uhm. I thought you would take Spiderman away; I was already a letdown. I can't believe I let myself get shot, and arghhh. I don't know. I was just trying to avoid the pain of being yelled at and forced out of something I love, so I just left on my own accord." I admitted.

"Thank you for being honest with me, " Tony said, handing me a bowl of plain pasta with some mushrooms chopped up into it and, I think, salt.

I placed the bowl at my side where he wasn't sitting.

"thank you for cooking, Mr Stark", I quietly admitted.

"I'll swing by tomorrow and pick you up personally to talk to your Aunt. Be ready at 10, k?" Mr Stark spoke, standing up and walking for the door; I placed some of the pasta on a fork and to my mouth for show and nodded back at Mr Stark.

I spat the food back into the bowl when the apartment door closed. It was good, but I really didn't deserve this food. I opened the bin with my foot and poured the food in, so I wouldn't be tempted later.

Walking back into my messy room, pushing clothes aside with my foot, I reach for my bag, pulling my phone out. Turning it on, I see why Mr Stark was... Mad. Thirty missed calls from Happy, twelve from Mr Stark, One from Pepper and a bunch of text messages. After talking to Stark, I saw no need to look at the messages, so I swiped them away, switched my phone back off, and climbed into bed. Mr Stark was going to train me tomorrow. I let my mind drift off, and my body fell asleep.