Years had passed by and Uncle Fran finally let P'Freen find her freedom but until Uncle Fran did the same mistake again, and that was forcing Phi into some marriage contract with the Armstrongs.

And that is when The True love of P'Freen came..

Thanks to Rebecca Patricia Armstrong, P'Freen become lively and had believed in love again. As she has sworn to herself that she'll never fall in love to somebody when she was still young.

I chuckled at the fact that P'Freen is such a big fat lier, she said that she'll never fall in love to someone. Well look what she's doing now. Loving a person who doesn't even know how to care for her.. but I have my trust at P'Beck.. I know deeply that she cares for P'Freen but isn't sure yet.. that's why I am here to support P'Freen in some ways.

I called my guys to head towards P'Bec's company and continue to guard her as we made a bet with P'Freen. But I am not here for the bet, I am here to help. I don't need money anyways.. my sister spoils me too much.. hehe..

My guys arrived at the company and we were wearing our masks and black suits. Mine was green and the others was purple, pink, and white. Tbh, this was my idea and P'Freen agreed to it. Now we look like power rangers..

We spotted P'Bec at the cafeteria with a hideous looking guy. Well, he is ugly... but before she spotted us, I took a quick picture of them two sitting at the cafeteria table. And we proceeded towards them.

"Ehem.. Boss" we coughed as they finally noticed us that we were behind them.

"Oh.. H-hi there guards.. are you here for your uhm.. duty?" P'Bec asked.

"Yeas ma'am. We will be with you for 3 whole months!" The pink one said.

"Three whole months?! What the hell?!" P'Bec exclaimed as we all nodded.

"Tell your boss that I already have my Personal Assistant and don't need her protection anymore.!"
She ordered.

"B-but ma'am she-" The purple guy tried to explain but has cut off by P'Bec.

"No excuses! Just go and tell her." She said and we four went to the corner to discuss.

•••
White guy:"Uhh.. are we really going to tell Boss?"

Pink guy: "But how about the hundred K for us?! It'll be a waste!"

Me: "Yeah!" I agreed.

Purple guy: "That's settled! No one's going to tell boss about this!"

Purple guy said as we did our group fist bump.

White guy: "But guys! Aren't we going to tell Boss that her wife is having a "chat" with some other guy?"

White said as we think about it.

Purple: "yeah, maybe she's cheating..?"

Pink: "We aren't sure yet, we have to spy on them first. You guys all in?"

Me: "yeah let's spy on them!"
Purple: "I'm In bros!"
White: "Never back down, Never what?!!"

Us: "Never give up!!"

After that meeting with only just four of us, we geaded towards them who just finished eating.

"Ma'am!" I said as she turned her head to us.

"Did you tell her?" She asked and we all nodded.

"Fine! Now stop bothering me..." She said and called for the guy that was with her.

"Come on Non, let's go somewhere to my office."
She said and dragged the guy with him to her office.

But since she didn't know our real faces  because we were wearing only our mask since she first saw us. We disguised ourselves as janitor and employee and followed her.

We inserted small speakers and microphones on ourselves to communicate with each other if we were to go separate directions.

Pink: "Plan starts! Go go go!"

Pink started and I headed towards the staffs room and the others are at the rest of the floors searching for P'Bec's office.

———

    ⚠️ Kirk and Heng is NOT the same person in this story,

Kirk is Freen's cousin while Heng is Freen's best Friend.

    😗✌🏻