79) Public Sex ?

Vikram did not have to whisper a word, the fear in his eyes was speaking for itself. 

Aadya could feel his hand turning cold. He was hesitant, something very rare for a man like him. 

“Vikram,” Aadya whispered, placing a hand on his shoulder. 

“What do you want to say ? Speak,” she whispered, looking into his brownish eyes. 

His gaze which was wavering from here and there collided with hers when she spoke the words. 

“Aadya…” he whispered, the hotness of his breath making her eyes shut. 

“Let's take a seat and have a talk, okay ?” Aadya said, recognizing his hesitation. 

Grabbing his hand in hers she went near the ocean. 

The smell of the ocean and its coldness kissing their skins as they sat on one of the rocks. 

Aadya brought their joined hands to her lap. She caressed the rough lines of the back of his palm and put her head on his shoulder. 

After all the big and small fights the moment of silence and his presence comforts her. It gives her the feeling that she used to have when she was about to lose herself in slumber in her mother's arms.

“You want to say something…say,” she said, turning her eyes up to him. 

Her long hair was waving backwards highlighting the light of the moon on her serene face. 

Her beauty makes Vikram almost gasp. He tightened his hold on her and as soon as she winced he let go of it as well. Aadya smiled and held his hand as tightly as he was holding it. 

“I do not know…maybe it is not the right time to say,” he whispered after a minute. The long pause between his silence and words made her a little bewildered. He was not the man who pauses when he is about to express something. 

“It is the right time honey. Every time with me is the right time for you. Do not hesitate to say anything. Anything,” she pressurized on the word anything because somewhere deep within she knew that whatever he was about to say or to confess was definitely going to bring a change in their lives. 

Now it was up to him if it would be a good change or bad change. 

Vikram let go of a sigh and withered his dark eyes from her face. His gaze found the jumping waves of the ocean. The darkness of the night was making the colorless waves shine like milk under the moonlight. 

It was around 2 in the night. There was no one around them.. only him, her and the ocean. No one will hear his confession other than Aadya. And it was not like he was afraid of anyone other than Aadya. 

He was only afraid of her.

He was scared that she would judge him. What if she does not like it or worse will get disgust by his confession.

He was always scared of her leaving him, leaving them after knowing the other side of him who kills and slaughters..but tonight he was scared to tell her the true form of his dirty desire.

“I…I.. I smoked a cigarette even after promising you that I will never,” he stuttered and then uttered whatever random lie that came in his mind.

He should not have told her in the first place that he wants to confess something. He should have hidden it from her like many other things.

Aadya's brows furrowed at his sudden confession.

She knew he was lying because she knew he would not touch cigarettes after giving her a promise.