Chapter 15: Rumors

morning came and I was getting ready for a busy day.

I looked for my phone and no new messages.

I guess he's still asleep.

'good morning jagiya, I'm getting ready for a busy day. if you're going to call, I won't be able to answer it. hope you'll have a stress-free day! love you! :*'. and press send.

I went out of the house when I was all done.

I told my mum that there was no need to come with me and drive me all day.

with a long plastic envelop on my other hand and a hand bag on the other, I was off.

I went to the hospital where my usual friends were working.

I passed my requirements, got interviewed for a few minutes there and went off to another hospital.

I was basically hospital hopping through half of the day.

I saw familiar faces but I didn't bother to call their attention to talk with them.

it was almost 2 pm, I skipped lunch.

I went to the mall to stroll for a while.

I looked at my phone, no new messages.

he must be really busy, I told myself.

so I went on with my business, went to a bookstore to buy some medical books then to a cafe.

I was busy reading the book I just bought, when my cellphone rang.

I was hoping it was Taeyang, but it wasn't.

it was my best friend.

"Liz!! I heard from your mum that you came back already. I missed you! how are you doing?"

"Trish! I missed you too! where are you? let's meet up! like, right now!"

"I'm here at the mall." she said.

"really? I'm here at the mall too."

"where shall we meet?"

"I'm at this cafe, i'll wait for you."

Me and my best friend met up and talked nonstop and told her about Taeyang.

"REALLY?!" she said in a surprise tone.

"ssshhhhh..keep it down...don't tell ANYONE, not even your cat!"

she clasped her hand on her mouth,

"sorry... I thought you liked Jiyong?"

"yeah... I did... and I still like him...and the rest of them... It's just that yYoungbae was extra sweet to me that I kinda fell for him." I said.

"really...but what if Jiyong likes you too? what're you going to do?" she asked.

I wasn't thinking hard about that situation.

maybe he was putting an act when he indirectly confessed his feelings.

so I haven't thought about it.

"well, I don't think so..."

"let's just say that he REALLY likes you. what're you going to do? would you leave Youngbae for Jiyong?"

my heart was beating really fast.

"I... no... I guess..." I said.

"no? 'I guess'? give me a direct answer" she demanded.