Chapter 10: Fun under the sun

I woke up the next morning by the sound of the front door closing.

I tried to get up to see who it was but as I tried to get up, I felt something heavy around my shoulders. 

I opened my eyes slowly and saw a face inches away from mine. 

I tried to adjust my eyesight and to my surprise, I saw Jiyong's face. 

My eyes widened and my heart started to beat really fast. 

I turned to my other side and saw a rolled blanket. I reached for it but it was heavy. 

Suddenly this rolled blanket turned to me and saw TOP's face! 

His whole body except for his face was covered with a blanket.

I wanted to get up without waking Jiyong up.

I slowly took his arms suddenly he grabbed me and pulled me closer to him. 

I lifted my head and tried to look for Youngbae; he was sleeping next to Jjiyong but he was facing on the other side.

I sighed and stared at Jiyong for a minute. 

His eyes... his nose... his lips... his entire face...

I wanted to touch them. 

he must be dreaming...

am I in it? is he dreaming of me like I have been dreaming of him from time to time? I hope he's not pretending to sleep like Youngbae. 

I tried to touch his cheeks. 

I poked it but he didn't move. 

He is still asleep. 

I stared more. 

Then I heard someone yawning. 

Instinctively, I tried to get up but too late! Seungri saw me and iJyong on the floor together.

"aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!! LIZZIE!! not Jiyong!"

he hurriedly came up to me and kicked Jiyong away from me. 

my eyes widened and I wanted to laugh but I bit my lip and tried not to. I raised one of my eyebrows, Seungri lies down beside me and hugged me like Jiyong did.

"ya, Seungri what are you doing?" I asked.

he pulled my head closer to his neck.

"let me do this even for a second. it's not fair that they had to sleep beside you and get even closer to you. I want to experience it too." he whispered.

I looked at from side to side, heat gathering up to my cheeks again. 

Seconds wasn't long enough when Jiyong suddenly pulled Seungri's arms.

"ya! who do you think you are for kicking me that way? huh? you have no respect towards your elder!" he ranted.

uh-oh. 

We have a saying back in our country that says, you can pull a prank on someone who's drunk, but not on someone who just woke up. 

I feared that they'll start to fight again.

so I pushed Seungri away from me and got up real quickly. 

Man, this is an extraordinary morning. not a great way to start the day. 

as I scratched my head, TOP got up on a sitting position like mine.

"aiissshhh, why are they being so noisy, it's still early in the morning." he complained.