TEN

𝘐'𝘷𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘢 𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘷𝘦, 𝘦𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺.

*Please prepare yourselves because trust me you're not ready.*

♥️

C H A P T E R T E N

D A Y T E N

The next morning when I woke up, a smile immidiately embraced by face.

It didn't matter that it was day ten today, because now we were forever now.

Like it was always meant to be.

Except he might leave once he knows.

Logically, I knew Zack would never leave me even if he knew the truth but the question was would he be able to bear the truth?

Shifting to my right side, I noticed Zack's absence, but the warmth of the bed reassured me. I slid into his oversized sweatshirt, embracing the comfort it offered, and made my way downstairs to the kitchen.

Zack stood by the kitchen island, wearing his trousers which were hanging ridiculously low on his waist as he whisked eggs in a bowl.

Did I get lucky, or did I get lucky?

I laughed at the thought and caught Zack's attentions, he turned around looked at me from top to bottom. Put down the bowl in his hand, walked up to me wrapped his hand around my hair and tugged, kissing me with force.

He then lifted me effortlessly, carrying me to the kitchen island, where I found myself seated on the right side of the stove.

"What are you making?" I asked, picking up the can of condensed milk kept besides me and sipping my finger inside.

Zack watched my hand move from the can to my mouth but said nothing.

This was fun.

Suddenly, Zack grinned, his eyes sparkling with mischief. "How about some vegitable pancakes? I'm a pro at flipping them."

I chuckled, enjoying the playful moment.

"I highly doubt your flipping skills but I'll take your word on it" I said making Zach narrow his eyes at me.

"You best believe me, though I will agree, I'm better at flipping...heavier things. What is your weight again?"

I slapped Zach on his arms while laughing, "Prove it then. Show me your pancake-flipping skills, Mr William."

He winked and started mixing the batter. As the sizzle of the pan filled the kitchen. The smell of cooking pancakes wafted through the air, creating a cozy atmosphere.

I picked up the string cheese and took a bite, holding it up for Zack. "You can't have vegetable pancakes without a little bit of cheese."

He smirked and continued flipping pancakes, each one landing perfectly.

As the last pancake sizzled on the pan, Zack turned to me, a mischievous gleam in his eyes. "Care to do the honors of the final flip?"

I grinned, eager to participate. Taking the spatula from him, I hesitated for a moment, then executed a successful flip. We both cheered.

I mean, I always was a natural winner hehe.

Zack leaned in, stealing a kiss. "Breakfast is served, thanks to our combined culinary skills."