-Book Information-

This is a stand-alone novella and is not connected to any other series

This is a stand-alone novella and is not connected to any other series. The Wattpad version of this book is an unedited draft. The finished book will be comprehensive, and contain certain bonus chapters that will not be a part of the Wattpad version. However, the Wattpad version will narrate the full story and will not leave any thread untied.

This book has been put on Wattpad for feedback purposes only. Your comments help me develop the story better. So do share your opinions freely. Talk about the characters and plot only. Feedback is what I need not fights. Every reader will have a different POV. That is what i am trying to grasp. That will add on to the depth of the story.

Hate a character as much as you want, but refrain from using Cuss words. If you are a first time reader, please know that use of foul language, bulling the readers, ganging up on a reader, will lead to immediate muting of the user. Differences of opinion is appreciated but arguments are not.

This book is for readers of all ages. It has no triggers. A family story. If it not what you like to read, please stop here. Let's part ways pleasantly. IT IS NOT A ROMANCE. It will have love, but it is not a pure love story. It's a family drama. I will not put any more disclaimers.

This is also not a fan fiction. I just happen to visualize the characters a certain way. I do not want fan wars here.

ALL I AM LOOKING FOR IS REFRESHING FEEDBACK. Nothing less, nothing more! As long as the feedback pours in, you will get daily updates.

This book will have 20 chapters with a prologue and epilogue. Each chapter will be 10 to 12 mins long with 4000 words.

Thank you!