video leaked!

Serra -" ohki now am excited to meet ur sister! "

Then suddenly the door bell rang .

And a girl's voice was heard
" don't u wanna built a snowman! Broo common where are u ?"

Serra realised she also did the same thats why Ibrahim came like that cause he thought it was his sister.
Regretting what she did she ran towards a bath room to which Ibrahim indicated. He handed her the top . Then opened the door for his sister.

Alya-" bro what took u so long ? You Were taking shower?"

Ibrahim -" ya ya .....no no ...."

And at that moment serra came out in her clothes.

Alya squinting her eyes looked at serra .

Ibrahim -" yes thats what i was saying. "
Alya spoke without even listening to his brother. " oh so u brought ur new girlfriend again."

Serra-" what!"

Ibrahim -" no no alya listen to me first ."

But non of them listened.

Alya -" yes btw whats ur name . You are much better infact look most better than others ."

Serra-" what really?"

Ibrahim-" STOP it ! Listen to me first . This is serra my student . And this is alya my sister as i was just telling. And she isn't my girlfriend .....she has come for extra classes. And the thing what u saw was ....she went to use washroom. And i was showing her the way . And before she came i had taken a shower. Huh huh ah ! Thats what i was trying to say .....understood. "

Serra-" then what about those gf things "

Ibrahim-" oh god what ever you are thinking is wrong ....she ment..."
But serra didn't want to listen so she saw her watch and said bye gtg and went away.
Ibrahim was in rage . He then glared at his sister.

Alya-" w-wait what did i do . Do u really like her."

Ibrahim-" thats not the case but whatever u said she will surely spread a rumour against me in the university. "

Alya -" oh shit i didn't think that. Oh ohk bye am tired "
Then she ran to her room immediately .
But Ibrahim couldn't catch her cause she closed the door before him.

Ibrahim got tensed . He called serra but she didn't pick up. And he got worried.

Serra on the other side went to sleep in anger.
The next morning . She reached the university. And went to her class.

Then at the cafeteria she saw Jennifer and they both talked for a longer time .
Serra told her what she heard yesterday at ibrahim's place.
Jennifer was shocked " what! he does that? I didn't expect this from him."

Serra-" exactly ! I couldn't believe her words . "

Then everyone 's phone gave notification sounds at a time all of a sudden.

Everbody stared at serra.

Serra was confused and then her phone also vibrated . After she opened it found a video which was airdrooped into her phone.
It was by somebody unknown.
And in it serra and kevin were there. Kevin couldn't be seen in the video as well as in the university. But serra was clearly visible saying yes to kevin.

Some of her friends got happy about her and complimented. But others criticized saying that she was a liar.
She was just acting that she really was in sorrow but she is enjoying herself behind it.