practice time!

Sera , famous for her dance skills at her University. But actually her beauty did attract alot of boys . She never cared about those things . The only thing that matters for her was herself . She really maintained herself really well. And loved alot of attention. But never let her attitude fade away when it came to boys!

She was bad at studies which made the teachers to dislike her but she didn't care . She was great in biology but really poor at maths. Other subjects were ok.

Sometimes her jokes created trouble . She was an example of innocent face but dirty mind .

As she was a friendly creature. So she easily socialized with anyone. And due to that everybody knew her.

Sera was really rich but due to family disturbance she stayed at the hostel. Her roomate was Jennifer.

They both shared a room and were bestfriends. You can say patner in crime.
Ya Jennifer was also beautiful.

Ohk enough of autobiography.

So one evening , they were practicing for their function. And serra was the teacher for the time being.
While she was doing her steps someone was really watching her. As it was dark there so she couldn't see anyone but felt an intense gaze .

Stella -" are you crazy ...if you do this step we will look like losers on the stage . "
Kevin - " oh you yellow head . Don't teach me ohk am doing it ryt and if i do anything wrong my teacher ,miss sera is here . She will guide me ."

Stella- " sera....sera? Are you here?"

Serra suddenly snaped out . And said " ya ya what happened guys?"

Stella started complaining about kevin. Kevin ran to serra and sat down doing some sort of mellowdrama .

Kevin- " serra i was correct ryt this girl always pokes me . You know how professional i am . And you know how much i love u....i mean adore you!"

Serra- " oh really kevin lets see how much of a professional you are ."

Serra played the song and started humming.

Kevin danced to it.
Serra-" stop stop stop . Kevin really at the end moment you are doing mistakes . Didn't expect this from you stella was correct !"

Stella started laughing out loud just like a devil. " as i told you , you dumb head!"
And then she started making funny faces at kevin.

Kevin-" serra look at this banana head."

Serra said " ohk guys stop it lets do it once again .
And then they all started it again. At 2 am serra returned to her room . Fully exhausted. She opened the door . And flew directly to her bed and fell on it making a thud sound .
Jennifer-" hey serra! Where were you ? Have you seen the time ? Its 2 am! When are you getting up now . I can't do all the struggle in the morning. You don't even wake up to a bucket full of water! "

In a tiring voice serra said " ahhnn stella stop it plzz . now i wanna sleep!"

Jennifer -" oh god now i have become stella . You you you....leave it i won't wake you up tomorrow ! Get punishment! "

The next morning .
Serra woke up pretty late . She searched for Jennifer and remembered what she had told her earlier. She ran to see her timetable.

Serra-" oh shit its maths period . Starting my day with maths . C'mon ! Today i had heard a new maths teacher was coming! "
Serra ran to her class and when she reached . She slowly opened the door and tried to sneak in but it seemed everyone was waiting for her. All the eyes were on her . Then a man came to her .

Tall figured handsome man . Every features said perfection . His intense gaze made serra to continuously look at him .

"What the heck is this serra?" He shouted at her.

" what ?" Serra then casually rose up and pushed him aside and went to the teachers desk .
" guys what happened to y'all how can a newbie stand like this infront of me .
Where is the new old teacher! Anyways Hey you whats your name ?"

The guy folded his hands and looked at her giving a smirk. " Ibrahim, Ibrahim shah !"

Serra-" oh shah dear . Don't think coming here is going to be easy for you !"
He said " ya ma'am coming here is not going to be easy for you. But first of all can you do a maths question for me!"

Serra-"what do you mean by that comment , never mind . You will see! Ohki give me ur question you idiot. "

Ibrahim came closer , his eyes still on serra . Serra couldn't look at him as she couldn't look continuously at anyone . So her eyes diverted to the board.

He wrote the question and serra's mouth dropped. "What is this its not in our syllabus i guess!"
One among the students shouted " no its there in our syllabus! "
Serra glared at the student with sharp eyes piercing through his whole body.

The student sat down saying " ah i must have not seen it properly...ya its not there in the syllabus. "
Ibrahim then answered "ma'am plzz do it "
Serra -" didn't you here him out . I think he was loud and clear "
Ibrahim -" but ma'am i came to the class only after seeing the syllabus as teaching would be better if we know what to be covered . And heard this chapter was already taught!"

Serra was confused " what are you talking you idiot . You are not the teacher so don't act like one ."

Everyone shouted "he is "

Serra-" what ?"

Ibrahim - " yes my sweet heart ragging is ur thing ryt!?"

Serra was little naughty like this but always respected teachers .so she ran to her seat and went under the bench to hide herself .
Ibrahim laughed " so this is how you guys welcome me on my first day , interesting and you miss whatever , ya ma'am serra .meet me in my room after the class!"

Serra said "y-yes sir !"

Ibrahim then started his teaching . And after the class serra ran out for her rehearsal as kevin called her . Ibrahim heard it and shouted at her " excuse me i hope you haven't forgotten what i said ."
Serra bited her teeth in anger . "Ya ya coming !"

After some time she knocked on his door . His room was really big as compared to the other teachers . She entered . He was really busy in his book . He was reading something erotic . But when he saw her he hided his book under his table .

He cleared his throat " so you are serra parker ?"

Serra stumbled at her words "y-yes sir ! "

Ibrahim- " i heard you failed in ur previous exam specially in maths !"

Serra-" yes sir so ?" Her confident surprised Ibrahim.

He said " ok not ashamed at all come here ." When serra walked towards him her leg slipped all of a sudden on the clear slippery tiles and she was about to fall. When Ibrahim rescued her .
There eyes collided . Bringing an intense heat among their body . As her big chest brushed against his body . She felt really hot ! His stare made her akward so she pushed him and stood up on her own .
Ibrahim-" sorry serra if i made you uncomfortable! "

His apology made her think for a while .

Ibrahim-" ok so seeing ur confidence i think you will score better next time . Lets see how you score ! Now get out "

Serra went outside thinking about the scene that happened earlier .

She had never been into such thing with anyone before. The touch really made her feel good .

AH STOP IT  PROFESSOR! जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें