Chapter 3 - Kim Sunggyu

"hngh...."

Woohyun whines in the morning. He take a look at the clock, he is lazy. It's already late though. He won't go to school today. He feel too exhausted to go to the school that is not for him. Yesterday, he met the cold stern CEO that he accidentally push or hit him. The man was too 'cruel' to Woohyun and he dislikes his behavior. Plus, he remembers the X chat his friends posts. Sungyeol is the one who started it and he gets annoyed with him.

He didn't mean to post it on purpose. But he wants to show that he is not nervous on sharing his 'blondie' hair to everyone but it turns out his friends make fun of him. He thinks it's not funny. Or maybe his friends think it is a bit pick me.

"Aish... They keep lingering in my head." Woohyun says to himself in annoyance.

Then, his mother enters his room without knocking making him gets up off the bed immediately. He smiles at her innocently.

"Yes, mom?" He says.

"Don't you wanna go to school today?" She asked with a warm smile. Woohyun chuckles.

"No, mom. I think I had to take day off today. Kinda tired..."

"Aww, my poor son. It's alright. Just take a rest. Don't overworked to do something."

"Okay, mom."

Once his mother out of his room, he grins, and close the door immediately. He then 'yes' excitedly in happiness. No school, it is heaven for him.

He stay there in happiness, dreaming in rainbow dolphin like no problem will happen. Then he remembers about his friends making fun of him. He slightly frowns.

"Those creeps..." He mutters.

He walk over his desk, he turn on his laptop, and click on email. He start typing on finding job. Is it possible for students find a job? But who knows they will get accepted. So, he decided to registered at the big company calls INFINITE company. He grins, and submit.

"Finally. I hope I got accepted."

Woohyun then shut down his laptop, and get out of his room.

[ Am I your precious? ]

In the noon, Woohyun go out alone. He sees many couple walking around on the street, holding hands while he doesn't have partner. He pouts, and put his hand in pocket, the other hand holding ice cream.

Then he bump onto the tall guy that is not much tall. The man's suit stained with ice cream, and Woohyun open his mouth agap. He slowly look up and gasp.

"You- ah! I-" Woohyun stuttered.

"You again?!" The guy glares down at Woohyun. Ugh the one who called Woohyun a brat for being high schooler. Woohyun gets annoyed but also scared, he then step backwards, and run away but the guy managed to catch him by grabbing his hand.

"Nu-uh, you're not going anywhere, brat." He says to Woohyun.

Woohyun turn around, looking up at him. He wants to break free but grip was too tight. Finally he spoke up, not being pathetic.

"Get away from me, you old man! You look like a Tibet Fox!"

The guy was shock. He stares down at Woohyun with surprised expression. He thought Woohyun will scared of him but no? Yet, he doesn't know Woohyun is scared of him but didn't show it to him. Woohyun doesn't want to be a pathetic in front of a guy who called him 'brat'.

Woohyun smirk, and break free from the grip. He then stick out his tongue at the guy, and run away immediately.

The guy just stay there, still feeling shock that kid is the first stranger that never scared to call him 'Tibet Fox', he laughs a bit.

"Heh. Pathetic." He mutters. "But the ice cream- ugh! Whatever."

---------------------- Later,

at home, Woohyun stretches. It's evening, almost night. He turn on his laptop, then his smile brighten. He feels so happy. Just a day, he already got accepted, by CEO of the company?! He gets up and hooray hooray like a kid who received a Christmas present. He goes downstairs and take a bottle of water before approaching his mother.

"Mom!"

His mother startled, then calm down. "What?" She responded.

Woohyun giggles, and put his hands behind his back. He look at his mother, and says, "I got accepted for work!"

His mother grins.

"Really?! Finally, Woohyun! My sweet son finally get a job over years!" She hugs him tight, he hug him back. He laugh happily, and wipes his tears because he was too excited.

"Now, you don't have to go to High School anymore. Don't waste your time."

"Okay, mom.

"May I know what job? Which company?"

"Officer in INFINITE company."

His mother nod, and smiles at him. Woohyun smiles back. He start imagining being rich but his thoughts back to the guy he accidentally bump, and got ice cream on his shirt. He also remembers that Sungyeol and his other friends make fun of him. He clears his throat and look at his mother.

"Mom."

"Yes?" She smiled.

"I promise I won't let you down."

She just nod. She is proud of him, the guy finally have a job after so many years. Now that Woohyun didn't have to be a high know schooler anymore. He is an adult.

And Woohyun already start to work at INFINITE company. He is now wearing suit and still looks so cute. He smiles at everyone. Girls are whispering because he's handsome and cute. Other boys smiles at him, some talk to him, but then when he meets the....

Gasps! "You! Tibet Fox!!"

He point at the cold looking man who is currently standing near elevator, he glares at Woohyun, and gritted his teeth.

"Ice cream brat!"

This makes Woohyun mad, he approach the man, and grab his collar, he shakes him back and forth. The man grab Woohyun's wrist trying to push him away, but Woohyun is like a kid who is angry at his mother for not buying him a toy.

"Let me go or I'll fired you!"

Then Woohyun calm down and realized, that all this time... after the man says that, he realized this man is a CEO!

"Sorry, are you a CEO?"

The man nod, and rolls eyes, he then look down at Woohyun.

"Who are you?"

"Uh- oh. I am Nam Woohyun, new worker. Nice to meet you, CEO..."

The guy nod, and glares.

"I am Kim Sunggyu."

Woohyun turn away, and gulp. The way the guy mentioned his name with cold yet soft voice making Woohyun scared and fall in love for a sec unlike last time they fight. He is now aware that he suddenly fell for this man!

"Nice...to meet you, Sung- Sir..."

"God! Why I feel like he has hit my chest!? He's so handsome! His voice is so.......!"

Woohyun hate this when he fall in love with a guy who called him 'brat'!

to be continued

Bored? Haha. This is still chapter 4. Chill man. Hahah. Jk ;) no worries, I'll update soon! Thanks for reading!