When he saw the corpse, Nan Yi finally believed that this person was really dead.

Actually, he should have discovered it long ago. With Yang Ze's magic power, he should not be afraid of the cold. Last year, he left Dian Province, but Yang Ze wore a down jacket. For five years, Nan Yi had only spoken a dozen words to Yang Ze, and they hadn't met many times. However, looking at the person lying peacefully on the deathbed, Nan Yi remained silent for a long time and quietly presented a bouquet of flowers.

When he turned around, he saw Wu Guo hiding behind the door and looking at him. His eyes were red, as if he had just cried.

  Nan Yi waved his hand.

The child thought for a moment and walked towards him. He timidly said," Nanyi ancestors."

Nan Yi put on a straight face." After the funeral, you can return to Ziwei Star House with me."

  Wu Guo immediately became anxious: "I'm not going!"

  "No fault?"

The child turned around and ran: "I want to stay in Qianshan Sect, I want to stay here!"

Nan Yi couldn't stop and ran out of the hall. Three days later, Xi Jia and the others came to the Front Mountain Sect to attend the funeral. Everything was quiet and peaceful. Xi Jia sent a bunch of flowers and took out a basket of red eggs from Ye Jingzhi's Universe Bag. He did not say anything, just put it in front of the bed.

  After the funeral, it should be a question of whether to stay or not.

Not everyone was called Ye Jingzhi. Wu Guo was nine years old this year. He was very talented, but he was not a Three-Evil Physique. He was the only disciple of Qianshan Sect. Before Yang Ze died, he entrusted him to True Monarch Yun Xiu, hoping that True Monarch Yun Xiu could bring him to Ziwei Star House to teach him.

"Even if you go to Ziwei Star House, you're still a disciple of the Front Mountain Sect," True Monarch Xiu said.

  Wu Guo shook his head and refused to speak.

It had been many years since True Monarch Xiu had taught such a young child, and he didn't know what to say. He could only look at his eldest disciple. Nan Yi and Wu Guo had spent some time together and were already familiar with each other. He lowered his head and said softly," You can meet the former mountain sect at any time." Wu Guo still kept shaking his head.

True Monarch Xiu's face stiffened." Little friend Ye has the Body of Three Fiends. He is extremely talented. He doesn't need to be taught much about the cultivation techniques of Phaseless Mountain by a master. He pays more attention to personal cultivation. That's why he can achieve what he has today. Qianshan Sect was good at poison and formations, and both of them required good teachers to guide them. I never wanted to keep you in Ziwei Star House, but this is what little friend Yangze asked before he died. I don't want him to feel uneasy under the netherworld!"

  Wu Guo blushed and refused to speak.

"You really don't want to go to Ziwei Star House with me?" True Monarch Xiu asked coldly.

Nan Yi looked at his master in surprise. He felt that his master seemed to be a little different today than before.

  Wu lowered his head and did not speak.

True Monarch Xiu looked like a vicious villain. He waved his sleeve and said coldly," If the metaphysical world doesn't give you any help in the future, are you still willing to stay in this small Front Mountain Sect?"

  Nan Yi: "Master!"

True Monarch Xiu continued as if he hadn't heard her." I've been guarding this deep forest for dozens of years. I don't have any friends or relatives. You're nine years old, and you're suffering like this? There are many disciples around your age in Ziwei Star House."