《78》

Jiang Tong carried a large basket of red eggs and left Qianshan Sect.

Nanyi brought a young junior sister over this time. This junior sister was very interested in Gu poison, but Ziwei Star House almost didn't have any secret manuals in this area. She was talented and had the patience to endure hardship. She volunteered to come to Qianshan Sect as a disciple. But as expected, Yangze rejected this junior sister again.

  Apprenticeship is not only about talent, but also about eye affinity.

Nan Yi heard that Ye Jingzhi had accepted a disciple a few days ago. That disciple was really talented and intelligent. At the same time, he looked like Xi Jia. This fate was really rare. Ye Jingzhi directly accepted him as his disciple. Yang Ze's eyes were picky and there was nothing to worry about. Just continue to find him. He would always find him anyway.

  After sending Little Junior Sister away, Nan Yi continued to cultivate and rest in his room.

Jiang Tong was simply a destructive element. He had made the room a mess. Nan Yi cast a spell to clean the room. Although he was a little depressed, he didn't just think about catching ghosts and practicing every day. At night, he opened " Ghost Knows " and saw the news that Xi Jia had given Yang Ze a red egg.

  "You can submit this kind of thing?"

  Nan Yi looked at his phone screen and had some thoughts in his mind.

However, Ziwei Star School's eldest senior brother was still relatively reliable. In the following month, he would occasionally log in to WeChat to train his junior brothers and sisters and guide them in their cultivation techniques remotely. Sometimes, he would look at "Who knows" and send a complaint to his master on WeChat: [Master, it's a little boring.]

When True Monarch Xiu saw this, he waved his arm and said,[Disciple, endure for a while longer. The next time it's your turn to be on duty, you'll have to wait until the end of the year.]

The next time Nan Yi came to Dian Province, it was already December. The first closet on duty was Fellow Daoist Pei Yu of the Bipolar Sect. When Pei Yu left, he secretly told him that Yang Ze was strange and asked him not to pay attention to this guy, so as not to provoke him.

  Nan Yi was a little surprised.

Although Fellow Daoist Yangze rarely spoke to others, it was not that he was difficult to get along with. Because the two people do not meet at all, there is no chance to get along at all, how can it be provoked?

Pei Yu left angrily. Nan Yi looked at Yang Ze again and was surprised for a moment." Fellow Daoist Yang Ze, have you lost weight?"

Yang Ze's lips always held a faint smile."You didn't bring anyone this time?"

Nan Yi felt a little ashamed when he mentioned this." I haven't found a suitable disciple yet." So he was brazenly guarding the "prisoners" at the door.

  Yang Ze did not say anything and turned his body to let him in.

The Front Mountain Sect was surrounded by layers of mountains and isolated from the rest of the world. Unlike Ziwei Star House and Dragon Tiger Mountain, which were now housed in the New Era Building, the daily expenses of their disciples were no different from those of ordinary mortals. The Front Mountain Sect maintained the appearance of hundreds of years ago. Several ancient and solemn palaces were hidden among the mountains. The square in front of the Taoist Gate was cold and desolate. There was a thick layer of fallen leaves, and no one cleaned it.

Nan Yi walked into the room as usual and sent True Monarch Xiu a WeChat message to inform him that he had arrived at his destination. After resting for a while, he felt a little hungry. When he walked out of the door, he stopped in his tracks and looked in shock at the Gu worm standing in the middle of the square. He made hand seals with both hands and summoned thousands of black Gu worms with a swish.