《71》

No matter how much this sounds like nonsense, the truth is that Qin Shi Huang's father is really angry enough to attack the metaphysical world.

Such a big thing, Xi Jia of course can not solve, immediately told Ye Jingzhi, and then Ye Jingzhi told "ghost knows". Xi Jia originally didn't want him to inform "Who knows?" The reason was simple: "They definitely won't believe it."

The last time Jia Ge submitted a contribution to "Ghost Know", he said that Qin Shi Huang's father was poor in mathematics and Ziying was a student bully. How did "Ghost Know" answer Jia Ge? Then Xiaobian directly said that Brother Jia was a fool, okay? Now it is said that Qin Shi Huang's father decided to attack the metaphysical world because he was addicted to pesticides and his technology was too poor. Don't say Xiao Bian, Jia Ge would think,"This is not a fool."

However, after Ye Jingzhi sent this message to Who Knows, Xi Jia's phone vibrated within three minutes. He opened it.

[Who knows: Fellow Daoists, this is not a drill! This isn't a drill! Urgently summon all the cabinets in the metaphysical world that can play dead pesticides, gather in Chang 'an!!!]

  [00:00:00] What is this?!

  Brother Jia felt extremely wronged.

Why is it that he is said to be a fool when he reveals information, and Master Ye's disclosure is accepted? Is this "ghost knows" small editor still bullying the weak and afraid of the strong, watching people serve dishes?!

In fact, Jia Ge did not know that if he went to the news now,"Ghost knows" would also regard him as a guest, no matter what the news, hurry to headline. As long as there were powerful figures in the entire Mystical World (such as Senior Masters like True Monarch Xiu) or famous figures (such as Ghost King Xi), their accounts would be set up by Ghost Know and received by a dedicated editor. Once the news was leaked, they would be accepted immediately.

Besides, King Yama Ye was the kind of person who would joke around? Of course,"Who knows" immediately informed the entire Mystical World.

Just as they had settled the Jiuyi Jun incident, before everyone could catch their breath, they suddenly received news that Qin Shihuang was going to attack the Mystical World. This time, who could still sit still? That night, a group of people ran to Chang 'an.

Xi Jia and Ye Jingzhi also arrived at the First Emperor's Tomb. He was depressed alone and still thinking about how to accept Ye Jingzhi's contribution. Suddenly, a high-pitched and excited voice sounded from before him: "Brother Jia!!"

  Xi Jia looked up and said,"Pei Yu? You came too?"

  It was Fraud Pei.

After a few months, Pei Yu changed her hairstyle. Xi Jia looked down and saw that she hadn't changed at all. She was still carrying that especially fashionable bag.

When she saw Xi Jia, Pei Yu happily picked up her phone and snapped a photo of him. Before Xi Jia could react, Pei Yu opened the WeChat group and sent it out, muttering,"My junior brothers and sisters adore you. Brother Jia, you are our idol now!"

  Xi Jia was speechless.

  This is not the reason why you openly took photos of Brother Jia!

The photos were sent out, Xi Jia could not delete them, and he asked,"What are you doing here?"

After Qin Shihuang came out, although "Who knows" gathered all the cabinets that knew how to play dead pesticides to Chang 'an, the other young cabinets were ordered by their elders to flee abroad and take refuge. As for True Monarch Xiu, Daoist Qi Shan, and the others, they had no way to dodge at all. They could only split into two groups. One went to Pengcheng and went straight to the Pain Information Headquarters, while the other went to Chang 'an's manager.