《70》

"A teacher for a day, a father for life."』

When Daoist Qi Shan asked Yang Ze why he helped the Nine Heritage Lord, Yang Ze replied in this way.

Thirty years ago, Lord Jiuyi had not yet gone astray, and there were not many contacts between the Qianshan Sect and the metaphysical world.

True Lord Lian Chen was rather active and kind, and he was on good terms with Yi Lingzi, Daoist Qi Shan, and the others. However, even though the sect leader had profound magic power, he was eccentric and arrogant. Other than Yi Lingzi and True Monarch Xiuxiu, the other cabinets in the metaphysical world were not familiar with him.

Therefore, no one knew that thirty-two years ago, Jiuyi Jun found a good seedling with excellent roots beside a small mountain village in Dian Province. That family was very poor and did not have the money to raise this little son. They had already planned to find a random place to throw the child away. If anyone could find him, he would live. If he died in the mountains, it would be his life.

When Jiuyi Jun found this child, he was dying and starving. This child was extremely suitable for Gu poison cultivation. Jiuyi Jun was overjoyed and brought him back to Qianshan Sect. From then on, he closed his door and took in a disciple.

Two years later, the fact that he used living people to raise ghost children was exposed, and Yi Lingzi and True Monarch Xiu teamed up to kill him. His junior brother took that child under his tutelage. From then on, he became a ghost. He used the Feng Shui Bureau of the Qianshan Sect to hide his aura and found that child.

  It has been thirty years since then.

  Yangze stood on the platform and smiled at his master.

The Lord of the Nine Lost was so angry that he trembled all over and said angrily,"I am your master!" What are you saying, you traitor!"

"Thirty-two years ago, you saved my life. I am grateful. Without you, there would be no Yangze today. But during those eleven years, the one who truly nurtured and taught me…" Yang Ze paused and asked word by word," Jiuyi Jun, is that you?"

  "How dare you call me Master Tong!"

Yang Ze suddenly lifted his head and the smile on his face disappeared." That's my master, True Monarch Lian Chen! Jiuyi Jun, nineteen years ago, you asked me to put those books on Shifu's desk. Did you tell me that those books are related to that ancient tomb? You also said that you wanted my master to die! Did you say that?"

  Lord Jiuyi opened his mouth and did not reply.

Yang Ze laughed at himself and said,"You didn't say it." For the past nineteen years, I have always thought that Master died in that mysterious tomb and had nothing to do with me. It wasn't until three months ago that I walked into that ancient tomb and discovered the top-grade corpse cultivation ground and the thousand-year drought. Then, I heard Daoist Qi Shan say how Master discovered this place back then. Only then did I understand that you started setting up this trap thirty years ago. Even if this trap meant killing your own junior brother, you wouldn't hesitate!"

Then he raised his head and said,"Master, that's your brother." In the eleven years after your death, he told me day and night that I was the disciple of Jiuyi Jun, not his Lian Chen True Lord. He said that his Senior Brother must have his difficulties. Although his Senior Brother had a strange personality, he would not do such an evil thing. He took me in as an apprentice just to keep me from being looked at differently. If True Monarch Xiu and the others knew that I was your disciple, even if they didn't say it, they would definitely have complaints in their hearts."

After hearing this, True Monarch Nianxiu, who had been tied up and thrown into the corner, wanted to explain himself, but after thinking about it, he had nothing to say.