《74》

Qin Shi Huang's father was simply unreasonable!

Xi Jia learned from Ziying that a few days ago, Qin Shi Huang's father was still focused on playing games and thought that his skills were the best in the world. Under the leadership of the nine officials in the Xuan world, he steadily climbed from the diamond level to the king level. This was the highest level of the Dead Pesticide game. The First Emperor should be satisfied no matter how he said it. He was in a good mood. Who knew that he found out from somewhere that Ziying had asked the Mystical World to help find Fu Su? He was immediately furious and immediately flipped the table to quit.

Xi Jia was puzzled.[No, Qin Shi Huang should also want to find Fusu, right?] Didn't you say that the first emperor loved Fusu the most? He only left Fusu a passage to enter the first emperor's tomb. Now we help him find Fusu. How can he still be angry?]

This brain circuit was too clear. Shouldn't he be thanking Ziying? Thank the Mystical World?

Ziying thought for a moment and came to a conclusion: [I once read an ancient poem in a Chinese book. Perhaps Father is more timid because he is close to home.]

  Xi Jia: [Ah?]

Ziying explained in detail,[Father should want to see my daughter, but he and my daughter haven't met for two thousand years. My daughter has been reincarnated more than twenty times.] I don't think my father knows how to deal with his sister. Just as you said, the doctor might be a woman in this life. She might be old, or she might still be a child. Thinking about it, I was actually reckless when I asked you to help me find my doctor.]

  With this explanation, Jia Ge probably understood Qin Shi Huang's brain circuit.

  To put it simply, Qin Shi Huang's father was afraid.

He did not dare to see Fusu, did not know what his son was like now, and did not know what to say when he saw him. Therefore, after waking up from a deep sleep for so long, Qin Shi Huang's father would rather indulge in games (in fact, this is really addicted) than find his son.

However, he had already started looking for her. It was not realistic to suddenly give up now.

Xi Jia was about to ask Ziying what he planned to do next and whether he was going to find him, but before he could ask, Ziying suddenly said,[Not good, Father has found me. Xi Jia, see you outside the tomb!]

  Brother Jia: "Huh?!" What do you mean by "outside the mausoleum"?

Half an hour later, Jia Ge saw Ziying who had escaped from the First Emperor's Mausoleum in Chang 'an City.

  Xi Jia was speechless.

Child: "Father was furious when he learned of this." He came out of the Longevity Palace and exerted pressure all the way, waking up many ghost soldiers and generals who were hibernating. Before my father reached the third floor, I quickly escaped from the tomb. Father can't chase him out. I'll go back when he's calmed down. Xi Jia, I'll look for the doctor here with you. Things have come to this, we can't waste all our efforts."

Ziying said it very easily, but looking at his hasty appearance, Xi Jia thought out, Qin Shihuang this time probably drove his son to fight, Ziying was forced to escape from the tomb of Qin Shihuang.

Be reasonable. This is about finding your son. You are arrogant Meng Luan angry forget it, why do you still want to abuse her child!

Xi Jia complained bitterly in his heart, thinking to himself: No wonder Qin Shi Huang's math is poor, and his game skills are so bad. This is the retribution that Ling Xiao's father gave you!