The source of everything is Fusu.

As long as Fu Su is found, what is done is done. The First Emperor can only face his son honestly. He can't be angry if he wants to be angry.

Xi Jia also told Ghost Know about Qin Shi Huang's anger, and the closets in the metaphysical world rushed to deal with this matter. Their thoughts were the same as Xi Jia's."Let's hurry up and find Young Master Fusu. As long as we find Young Master Fusu, Qin Shihuang will no longer be able to do evil."

Xi Jia nodded."If we find Fusu, the First Emperor won't be angry anymore."

Daoist Qi Shan chuckled."Then Young Master Fusu is now a human, right?"

Xi Jia was confused. Fu Su was reincarnated as a human, but could he be a ghost?

Daoist Qi Shan looked at Perfected Zhu Zhao, who was stunned for a moment before laughing.

Among all the cabinets present, Ye Jingzhi was the only one with a calm expression. Xi Jia watched from the side, confused. He was about to ask his Master Ye what had happened, but he saw the unconscious Master cough, suppress his laughter, and pretend to be compassionate and say,"Amitabha." The reincarnation of Fusu as a human being is what we are waiting for. Qin III once said that Qin Shihuang loved that son Fusu the most before his death, and it was the same since his death. Once Young Master Fu Su is around…would we be worried that Qin Shihuang would attack the Mystical World?"

Taoist Qishan said even more shamelessly,"If he rushes to fight the Mystic world, we will bring Young Master Fusu to the gate of Qin Shihuang's tomb and stand there!" Fight, fight! You beat your son first, then attack the metaphysical world, then establish the Qin Dynasty. Come on, come on, hit your son if you can! Hehehe…"

  Reverend Zhuzhao: Hehehe…

  A group of cupboards: "Hehehe…"

True Monarch Xiu covered his face and didn't want to be involved with these closets, but he didn't deny their claims.

  Xi Jia, who was listening from the side, was speechless.

  Ziying beside Xi Jia was speechless.

You said in front of Ziying that you wanted to use his elder brother to threaten his father. Is it really okay?

Xi Jia deeply felt that Ziying had a good temper and was understanding. He knew that these cabinets were very unreliable. He just said it, but it was impossible to do so. This needs to change a bad temper, such as Hu Hai here, absolutely the next second will run back to the First Emperor Mausoleum, to the First Emperor father to report. Then the Mystical world will wait. First Emperor's father will tear you apart. First, tear Daoist Qishan apart. Don't snatch anyone. Line up and tear them apart one by one.

After coming up with such a wonderful idea, the closets in the metaphysical world seemed to be on steroids and went to Fu Su even more diligently. However, Fu Su could not be found. On the afternoon of the third day, the soldiers split up. Ye Jingzhi went to the western suburbs of Chang 'an to look for him. Xi Jia accompanied Ziying to look for him in the downtown area of Chang' an. When the two of them found the music square, suddenly, a majestic and terrifying Yin Qi rose from behind and soared into the sky.

Xi Jia and Ziying suddenly stopped in their tracks. The next moment, they quickly turned their heads to look.

Across the road, a tall and handsome man stood at the entrance of a bank, staring coldly at his son. Qiangu Yidi's anger materialized without even opening his mouth. Yin Qi visible to the naked eye covered most of the sky. The Yin Qi was so cold that it was even more piercing than the cold wind in December.