Chapter 12: The Bounty Hunters (Season Finale)

Normal: Dialogue, Narrations

Italics: Thoughts

Bold: A/N, Quotes, Reality change

Bold + Italics: Songs lyrics, Voice on speaker

Bold + Underline: Dimension change information

[] + Bold: Recording, Chat logs, Small Timeskips and Flashbacks

(A/N: All the images, gifs or videos used do not belong to me, they belong to the respective owners)

Jaune's words made everyone from his guild surprised, as Kafka spoke

"Wait, the same sensei that trained you?" Kafka asked surprised to which Jaune only gave a nod, "No way..." 

Yuri and the others were also surprised, they knew that this was the man that trained Jaune. Jaune then explained much properly. 

"He is my mentor, Issei Hyoudou and he is the one I talked about..." The others that knew Issei being the same monster, that trained Jaune, spoke volumes of how he is. His physique being one of the biggest explanations, with him being built like a freight truck. Additionally, he was able to infiltrate them without any of them even knowing anything. They knew with him joining the fight, it won't be a fight, it would be a one-sided massacre. 

"Seems like I made it right on time, and to a party nevertheless..." Issei spoke while looking at the Arcs, as Mason glared at Issei, he must have been the one who trained the disgrace to such an extent, as he angrily shouted. 

"How dare you attack us, Hyoudou?! You will regret messing with the clan!! I will make sure you regret attacking us" Issei only glanced at Mason, as he looked at Jaune and spoke while moving his finger in a circular motion over his head. 

(A/N: I don't own this gif or Jujutsu Kaisen)

"Is he cuckoo crazy?" Jaune nodded in agreement, as he spoke, "Yep, if you haven't guessed sensei, they are the Arc Clan.." Mason and those this man mocked were angered by his attitude. 

Issei turned around and nodded before having a grin as he spoke, "So this is the guild of monkeys that exiled you, huh?" Issei took a scan of the surrounding and saw a person with a weird tattoo on his head, this was Wilzark, the Leader of the Elders and the true Leader of the Arc Clan.