Ova 1: Christmas Bounty

Normal: Dialogue, Narrations

Italics: Thoughts

Bold: A/N, Quotes, Reality change

Bold + Italics: Songs lyrics, Voice on speaker

Bold + Underline: Dimension change information

[] + Bold: Recording, Chat logs, Small Timeskips and Flashbacks

(A/N: All the images, gifs or videos used do not belong to me, they belong to the respective owners)

A few Days later, 

Jaune's Cafe, 6:30 AM

Jaune was seated in the shop, as he knew what is today. He already had purchased all the Christmas Decorations that they would be needing in the next 2 to 3 days from now. Soon enough, he will be placing the Christmas Tree on the ground and preparing for the Festive Season. There was snow everywhere as well

He knew what he had to do, he quickly started to get on with the work. He immediately picked up the Christmas Tree and placed it on the ground. He was quick enough to place it perfectly at the center of the cafe. 

He soon took the Christmas Lights, and other decorations. He took it and placed on the tree, decorating it properly. He made sure to put the decorations properly, including the star on the tree. 

"Alright, the tree is done

"Alright, the tree is done.." Jaune looked at the tree, as he took the plug and set it towards a plug point causing the Christmas tree, causing the lights to shine. He stretched his arms, as he knew his super speed was the reason they could bring about the tree in such a hurry. He soon decided to prepare some Christmas sweets. 

Soon enough, Kafka and Yuri woke up as they saw the prepared Christmas tree. Kafka spoke while looking at Jaune, "You should have asked us to help you in this..." Kafka noted that the Christmas tree would have taken some time to set up, as Jaune responded. 

"No, I got this..." Jaune looked at the Christmas tree as he continued, "You girls can rest, I can prepare for the rest...you girls can rest.."

"No, let us also help..." Jaune looked at Yuri who spoke, as he sighed, as she continued, "You managed to set up the Christmas tree, let us handle the decorations inside and decorate the cafe...we can do it as well.." 

"Fine...but let me at least clear the snow outside..." Jaune nodded as the girls went inside to prepare for the cafe and make sure it is ready. He used the Snow Blower to start removing the snow. However, just as he was cleaning the snow. He was seen by two particular people. 

"Jaune!" One of the people called out to Jaune, as he turned around, he groaned seeing the people that had called him. 

They were Belize and Sephiria, both of whom had worn warm woolen clothing to keep themselves from the cold, as Jaune looked at them and asked.