Chapter 2: Femme Fatale

Normal: Dialogue, Narrations

Italics: Thoughts

Bold: A/N, Quotes, Reality change

Bold + Italics: Songs lyrics, Voice on speaker

Bold + Underline: Dimension change information

[] + Bold: Recording, Chat logs, Small Timeskips and Flashbacks

(A/N: All the images, gifs or videos used do not belong to me, they belong to the respective owners)

The bullhead managed to fly down, as soon as it did, Jaune and Yuri soon walked down from the exit as they soon encountered the person that had asked Jaune to show up. She was described to be a Silver haired woman wearing a black suit and black pants. 

"Ah Jaune! I presumed you would never show up!" Jaune looked at her and responded, "It's been a while Sae

"Ah Jaune! I presumed you would never show up!" Jaune looked at her and responded, "It's been a while Sae.."

Jaune and the now identified Sae shook hands, as he spoke, "I presumed it was only going to me alone for this mission, so what are those four doing here?" Jaune spoke the 'four' with utter disdain as Sae spoke with a frustrated tone herself, "Ozpin sent them here...he was asked by his father to do so.."

"Gee, that old headmaster can't do anything right...." Sae spoke with agreement, as she then looked at Yuri and asked, "I presumed you were going to come alone, right Jaune? Then why did she come along..."

"Don't worry had a situation back home...she is strong enough to handle missions, you needn't worry.." Yuri had a small red tint on her face, as Sae shook her head and responded, "I don't mind her being around you...but you should know that those huntsmen-in-training will be causing a problem..." Jaune nodded in understanding as he was aware of Sae's distrust of Huntsmen and Huntresses. 

"Worry not, I got this one, so what are we dealing with?" Jaune asked to which Sae spoke with a deep breath, "An Ancient Grimm known as Jorogumo, it has been causing a lot of problems for the men that are working in the mines...she is known to be seductive, so I would state to be careful...and worry not, you will be paid properly for this mission...and double for dealing with those morons and keeping them alive...Ozpin wants them alive.." 

"I see, very well...so where are the workers?" Sae looked at Jaune and responded, "Except for some few at the lower levels, the Upper Levels have been evacuated, that is where the Grimm will be..."

Jaune nodded in understanding, as he and Yuri both headed inside as Yuri asked Jaune 

"This Sae...the way she spoke about Huntsman, she doesn't seem to like them, right Jaune?" Jaune looked at her and responded, "Very observant...she is not a big fan of Huntsman and Huntresses building up rules for their own good, so she can be a bit annoyed when Huntsmen or Huntresses are sent to her place..."

"She has had experiences with Huntsmen and Huntresses doing this causing her to hire mercenaries for her work against Grimm over them.." Jaune spoke with a shrug as Yuri nodded in understanding, they soon walked around where they could see the entire mine.