If the child did not have a grave, he would become a lonely ghost. In addition, he would bear the resentment of his death. It would be extremely difficult for him to reincarnate in the future.

After Ziying entered Qin Shi Huang's tomb, Qin Shi Huang beat Axi to death with one palm, leaving only Ziying behind.

  Xi Jia quickly changed the topic, not wanting to mention Ziying's sad matter.

This is not Ziying's fault, nor can it be blamed on Qin Shi Huang. In the mind of the father of the first emperor, killing an eunuch (and the eunuch who brought Ziying into the tomb of the first emperor in violation of the order) was a matter of course.

Xi Jia also asked about the recent situation of the First Emperor. He learned that the First Emperor had been paying attention to playing games and felt invincible in his skills. After carrying the whole audience, Xi Jia sighed in his heart: It seems that Taoist Qishan can't wait for the day when the First Emperor's father attacks the metaphysical world.

The two of them chatted for a while more. Finally, Ziying suddenly said,"Xi Jia, I have an unkind request. I wonder if I should trouble you…"

  Xi Jia was stunned.[What is it?]

After a long time, Ziying replied,"In a few days, it will be Fu Su's birthday." Father didn't say it, but I think…he wants to see his daughter again. I wonder if you could help me find the reincarnation of my sister? I'll tell you what he looks like in detail. I know it's too difficult to find my daughter in the vast sea of people, but this is my father's long-cherished wish for more than two thousand years.]

  Xi Jia accepted Ziying's request.

Two thousand years ago, the Great Qin Dynasty did not have much information, and it was very difficult to find a person. Nowadays, the information network was developing rapidly. It seemed that it was not difficult to find a person, but China now had a population of 1.4 billion. Two thousand years ago, there were only a million people. It was not easy to find Fusu.

That night, Xi Jia mentioned this matter to Ye Jingzhi. Xi Jia originally thought that Ye Jingzhi would think that this matter was too far-fetched. Perhaps Young Master Fusu was not in the mortal world at all and was still waiting in line for reincarnation in hell. Or perhaps he had done something bad in his previous life and had not been reincarnated into a human body at all in this life. Instead, he had thrown himself into the path of animals.

But Ye Jingzhi said,"I'll tell the other seniors about this."

Xi Jia was surprised."Aren't you worried that Fusu isn't in the mortal world right now?"

Ye Jingzhi was peeling an apple. His slender fingers gently rotated, and a long strip of apple skin slid down. He looked up at Xi Jia and said seriously,"Always look for it." Jiajia, actually…twenty years later, I also want to find Master and see if he is doing well in this life."

Ling Xiao's father only cared about China's affairs, and the underworld only accepted Chinese ghosts. According to Ye Jingzhi, the netherworld is queuing up all the time. Unless they had done great good deeds and had great merits, ordinary people who wanted to be reincarnated had to queue up honestly for at least 20 years before they could get the chance to reincarnate. As for those great villains, they could not be reincarnated. They had to be tortured first. They would have to suffer for decades or hundreds of years before they could queue up.

Yi Lingzi had captured countless malicious ghosts before his death, and he died in order to suppress the thousand-year Hanba. Logically speaking, he should have had the chance to reincarnate early. But when Xi Jia mentioned this, Ye Jingzhi averted his gaze and did not answer.