Yangze was right. Even if they knew that the disaster was not as bad as others, and that the crimes committed by Jiuyi Jun had nothing to do with his disciples, as long as Yangze was Jiuyi Jun's disciple, they would definitely treat him carefully. They would not be as lenient as they would treat other juniors. They would set up precautions.

He said,"You are the one who said yesterday,'Master, you are the one who said yesterday.' Yes, Master isn't as smart as you. He's not good at Feng Shui poison. He only learned a little array formation after more than 50 years. Unlike you, Feng Shui and Gu Poison are at the top of the metaphysical realm, and you are also quite accomplished in array formations. That's why after Master accepted me, he never accepted another disciple. However, after accepting me as his disciple, he continued to study the secrets of the Qianshan Sect because he wanted to teach me these. Something he doesn't know, he knows I have talent, and he wants me to. My master only has the energy to teach me and his senior brother's disciple well, and has no time to think about himself. That's why he confiscated a second disciple in his life…"

  Step by step, Yangze walked up to Jiuyi Jun and looked down at him.

Slowly, he smiled. His eyes were slightly moist, and his voice was sharp. Every word he said was bloody: " Jiuyi Jun, I have no objection to you killing Yi Lingzi." You killed more than a hundred people in Black Cloth Stronghold, I won't stop you. If you want to cleanse the mystic world with blood, live as long as heaven, and live forever, I can help you. You saved my life. You can take my life, but you shouldn't have killed my master with my hands! Kill that junior brother who believed in you until he died!"

As soon as he finished speaking, Jiuyi Jun reached out his hands angrily and was about to pinch Yangze's neck. Just as he was about to touch Yang Ze, five brightly colored Gu worms flew out from Yang Ze's sleeves. Jiu Yi Jun clenched his hand and these Gu worms were crushed by him.

Yang Ze knew that he was no match for Jiuyi Jun, so he immediately turned his head." Hurry up! He can't escape!"

Brother Jia, who had been standing at the side for a long time, was stunned by these words. He watched as Jiuyi Jun really grabbed Yangze's neck and shouted," I'll strangle you!" Brother Jia quickly went up and kicked the old ghost away.

Brother Jia couldn't be blamed for his slow reaction. Yang Ze looked very confident just now, as if he could solve it directly. Unexpectedly, he still couldn't beat Jiuyi Jun in the end and asked Brother Jia to come up and help.

As soon as Xi Jia came up, Jiuyi Jun's expression changed drastically. He quickly turned around and ran again. However, the eye of the Stealing Heaven and Changing Sun Formation had already been destroyed by Yang Ze, and Jiuyi Jun couldn't escape from Brother Jia's palm no matter how hard he tried. He was dragged back to the ground and beaten countless times by Xi Jia. At the end of the fight, Jiuyi Jun was completely convinced and knelt down to beg for mercy.

At this moment, the closets of the Mystical World surrounded him. Everyone looked at Xi Jia strangely for a long time. Xi Jia pursed his lips and obediently stood behind Ye Jingzhi with an expression of "I don't know what happened".

Master Ye did not care how violent his wife was just now. He took out a piece of candy from his pocket and placed it in Xi Jia's palm: "The magic power is not suppressed, and it cannot be opened." Fortunately, there was a candy in his pocket before he left the house. It was a mint. Jiajia, eat, moisten…moisten your throat."

  Xi Jia, who had just forgotten that he had swallowed a Gu Mother alive, was speechless.

After all, Jiuyi Jun's matter still needed to be resolved. The cupboards only looked at Xi Jia for a while before they quickly turned around and got down to business.