《69》

Qianshan Sect was located at the border of China. Ever since the death of the two older generations, Jiuyi Lord and Lian Chen True Lord, this sect had lived in seclusion and had little contact with the metaphysical world. After the closet arrived in Dian Province, the first problem they encountered was not how to save True Monarch Xiu and Daoist Qishan, nor was it thinking about what conspiracy the Qianshan Sect had.

  "Where is the Front Mountain Sect?"

Master Buxing dialed the prayer beads." Yes, where is the Qianshan Sect?"

Everyone looked at each other. Daoist Zhu Feng took a step forward and said," Let me do a divination!"

Ten minutes later, Daoist Zhu Feng sighed and said,"Damn it, the traces of the former mountain sect have been hidden." I didn't expect Yangze to have such a powerful method to conceal his aura to such an extent. I actually couldn't figure it out!"

Xi Jia: "..." So you guys don't even know where he lives, and you just came to fight him?

He couldn't calculate the exact address, but the only two who were familiar with the Qianshan Sect, True Monarch Nixiu and Daoist Qishan, were missing at this moment. Master Unwaking had a good relationship with True Monarch Lian Chen in the past, but after decades, how could he still remember where the former mountain sect was?

Xi Jia asked,"Unawakened ancestor, do you remember which city the Qianshan Sect is in?" It's good to narrow down the scope."

  "This Penniless Monk doesn't remember," Master Buxing said confidently.

  Xi Jia: "…You don't remember anything?”

Master Unwaking thought for a moment and suddenly said,"There's a huge forest nearby!"

  Xi Jia was speechless.

  You just said it!!

They couldn't wait to die. The cupboards began to come up with ideas. For example, there were a total of sixteen cities in Dian Province. Everyone divided into two cities to look for them. They would always find them.

This unreliable idea was actually considered good by everyone and they responded one after another. Xi Jia stood at the side and cupped his hands together."These closets can even find a lotus pond in Su City for an hour. Now, they can find the entire Dian Province. How long will it take?" By the time they found them, the corpses of True Monarch Nixiu and Daoist Qi Shan would be cold!

Because Su City's array formation was related to the Extreme Yin Body, Xi Jia followed him to Dian Province to see if it had anything to do with him. He pondered for a long time and saw that Master Buxing had already begun to assign work. He arranged the cabinets to different prefecture-level cities in Dian Province to look for Qianshan Sect. Suddenly, he had a flash of inspiration and asked,"I heard from Elder Qishan that Yangze was ranked first on the Ink Tripod List in the past?"

The Unawakened Master looked at him and nodded,"Not bad." The ink fountain ranking only recorded the results of ghost catching for young people under the age of thirty. Young friend Yangze was also quite strong back then. Before Ye Little Friend entered the ink fountain ranking, he had been number one for a period of time. Sigh, why would he do such a thing now…"

Xi Jia was even more concerned about this."Then, the relationship between Yangze and the metaphysical world was still very close four years ago?"

  Master Unwaking nodded.

Xi Jia smiled and turned to look at Ye Jingzhi. Ye Jingzhi nodded gently at him. He understood what he meant and agreed with him.

He said,"I think that maybe he bought something in the past." As long as he bought it, he might have left behind the address of the Qianshan Sect."