People lean in wondering why it's curious while Amary sports a frown at the screen. However, the frown on her face disappears as a blush takes over at the feel of a familiar pair of lips are placed on the back of her hand.

Glancing over, Amary's meadow green eyes catch a pair of sea green ones who have been watching her.

Poseidon saw the frown on her face and didn't like it on her beautiful face. He wants to give her an eternity of happiness.

His words make Euphemia anxious, "What is curious, Sir?"

Ollivander examines the wand he gave to Euphemia. "I remember every wand I've ever sold, Ms. Potter. It just so happens that the phoenix, whose tail feather resides in your wand, gave another feather, just one other. It is curious that you should be destined for this wand when its brother gave you that scar." The man points to the lighting bolt scar on Euphemia's forehead.

"WHAT?!" The people from the wizarding world shout in shock and horror.

The Greeks have no clue who that man is, but based on the reactions and the fact that she was scarred by this other wand, they knew this was bad.

"Who owned that wand?" Euphemia asks, hoping to get some answers for the many questions in her head.

Ollivander shakes his head, "We do not speak his name. The wand chooses the wizard, Ms. Potter. It's not always clear why. But I think it is clear that we can expect great things from you. After all, He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named did great things. Terrible, yes, but great." He hands Euphemia back her wand.

"Before anyone speaks up, he was complimenting the magic, not the acts performed or the man who did them." Amary speaks up, seeing many people open their mouth to speak. Her words make them close their mouth.

[Euphemia then hears a knock on the window, which makes her jump, breaking her away from her thoughts on who this terrible man could be.]

"Euphemia! Euphemia! Happy birthday!" In his hand, Hagrid is holding a cage which holds a snowy owl, which hoots, his name is Frost.

[Euphemia is amazed having never seen an owl up close before.]

Athena and Annabeth glare at the screen at the sight of the owl in the cage, hating that for her sacred animal. Grover is right alongside them.

Amary perks up at the sight of the owl, "Frost! I missed him."

Percy speaks up, wondering about the owl as he had never heard about the animal. "You've never talked about Frost before when you were telling me about the wizarding world."

"Frost was my first friend and also my only pet. While Ron was my first human friend, Frost was my first friend ever." Amary has a happy smile on her face when talking about the owl even if there is a gleam of sadness in her eyes.

"Where is Frost?" Athena questions.

Amary's smile falls off her face and her face sets into a frown, "Frost was killed during an escape to ensure that I survived. A killing curse was sent towards me, which at this point in my life would have killed me, but Frost flew in front of me and took the hit. His body fell into the forest that we were flying over. We lost the mission leader, Mad-Eye Moody, and George lost his ear."

The room takes a solemn mood before it's cut by Nico, who registers what was all said.

"Wait, you lost your ear?" Nico questions George, his question makes the Greeks completely register what was said.

"Yeah, look." George turns his head, showing the spot where his ear should be.

"Woah." The demigods say, having never seen that in their short lives. While the gods have seen similar things from battle so they aren't as shocked as the kids.

They decide to take a break as the kids want to ask George questions about what it's like to be missing an ear and can he not hear on that side and does it affect him when going into battle, that last question threw him off a bit but he still answered.

-----

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Sorry if this chapter is crappy. I speed wrote this chapter just after I posted the last one for the Heroes story.

I swear. Poseidon absolutely adores Amary so much that I can't help but want to squeal and swoon.

They find out about the brother wand cores with Voldy No-Nose. 

Frost! I love you! I was going to change it to a cat, but then I decided to keep the owl, but I did change the name because I didn't like it for my story. 

But the kids asking George about his missing ear made me laugh because sometimes you forget that even though they have been through battle and survived, they are still kids/teens. They are still young. (Now I'm getting sad. 😭)

If you have any more trigger warnings for me to put up for this chapter, please let me know.

How are you liking it so far? If you have any recommendations, then let me know.

If you have any questions, let me know!