2- Doorstep Delivery

Ginny and Luna enter the bathroom as the door creaks closed behind them. The far right of the two stalls is closed. As they get closer, the sound of muffled crying comes from inside.

The ginger and the blonde share a look, "Phemia, open the door." Ginny knocks on the door.

"No. I just need a minute." Her teary voice sounds from inside the stall, broke up by hiccups.

"Take your time. We'll be out here." Luna's soft voice comforts the mourning girl.

Ginny and Luna move over to the sinks. After a minute or two, the stall door creaks open, making them look over. Amary stands there, wiping the last of her tears, throwing her balled up tissue in the garbage as she joins them at the sinks.

"Sorry about that, I didn't mean to break down." Ginny uses her wand to clean up the tear streaks and ruined makeup while Luna gives the woman a side hug.

"It's quite alright, You haven't completely mourned." Luna's comforting voice sounded from beside her. Both women look at the blonde woman who sports a knowing look in her eye.

"What do you mean?" Ginny questions, looking between the two.

Amary is nervous about what Luna will say as she's always been bluntly honest. "Simply, she hasn't completely mourned due to raising the boys." This makes Amary tense up a little.

They both look to the dark haired woman to see her looking away from them, "I hadn't had time to cry while taking care of the boys alone, after a while I forgot to just let it out and mourn." She shrugs halfheartedly. The other two hug her tightly, which makes her tear up a little.

A knock on the door makes them pull it open to see George and Neville standing there, "We wanted to check on you." Neville says with a small smile.

"I'm doing okay, Nev. Thank you." She gives the man a smile, making him nod at her, glad that she's doing okay.

They all exit the bathroom, and Ginny, Luna, and Neville go back to their seats. George stands by her side for a moment before pulling her into a hug. She holds him just as tightly. "Are you alright?" He whispers to her.

"Not really, but I will be." She answers honestly.

He nods. "You know you're my sister even though you're not a Weasley by name. I worry about you." She just gives him a quick squeeze.

Meanwhile, on the other side of the room, Poseidon watches Amary and George hug with a frown on his face. Hermes and Apollo are snickering to themselves as they watch the jealous god, Hades and Zeus, spurring them on with their teasing remarks to the sea god.

"Better watch out, brother." Zeus says to the green eyed man with a smirk.

"Who knows what sweet things the man is whispering in her ear." Hades adds on with amused eyes.

Their words make Poseidon cross his arms and pout further, which makes smirks break out on his brothers faces and Hermes and Apollo smothering their laughter. Hestia says nothing to comfort her brother even if she can feel the familial bond between the two magic users. She enjoys her family being together and acting like an actual family.

Aphrodite squeals, seeing Poseidon's jealousy over the woman he loves. While Ares and Hephaestus look at her with soft eyes.

Thalia, Nico, and Percy shake their heads, watching their fathers acting like siblings and messing with each other. They share smiles, enjoying them behaving like humans instead of immortal everlasting beings.

A mischievous twinkle appears in Teddy's eyes, which Percy notices. Percy eyes his brother, wondering what he's planning.

"Don't worry, dad, Uncle George isn't even the one you need to worry about." Teddy innocently tells his father figure.