1- The End and the Beginning

[The screen opens up to a castle in ruin. A courtyard full of rubble and the sounds of running, yelling, and the castle crumbling.]

"This is the end of the story of the girl who lived." Amary's voice sounds through the room.

[Voldemort and his followers draw near. He looks upon the ruins of the castle and the beaten posture of the assembly on the steps. Hagrid has ropes tied to him with the death eaters leading him as he clutches a body.]

Everyone's breath catches at the sight of a body. Some connect the dots at the sight of the familiar dark head of hair. Wondering how she's alive.

[Everyone stops at opposite sides of the ruined courtyard. Voldemort looks upon those on the steps.]

"Euphemia Potter Is Dead!" Voldemort announces.

[The screen focuses on the body in Hagrid's arm. Theree lays Euphemia. Her arm limply hung by her side, her face pale and dirtied. Her eyes closed.]

The room is filled with a chilled silence. Everyone looks at the woman and her loved ones; Percy has tears in his eyes, Poseidon looks angry and devastated, and Teddy looks sad even if he knows she's okay.

Percy gets up and sits by his mom, hugging her tightly, and she holds him just as tightly. Poseidon rests his hand on her shoulder, making her smile back at him.

Percy's muffled voice sounds in his moms shoulder. She hums and pulls back. "What did you say, Percy?"

"Please don't leave me." His sad voice tugs at his parents' hearts, but his words make Amary tense up.

Having heard those very same come from her own mouth and the broken promise that comes with it.

George looks down, knowing exactly what she was thinking. Having heard the promise his twin told her only for it to be broken.

Amary shakes the thoughts out of her head and in disagreement, "I can't promise that Percy. I can try, but I can not promise that."

Her broken voice makes everyone wonder why she sounds so devastated except for those who know.

The family moment is broken up by Athena, "How are you alive?"

The Potter girl looks at the goddess and then the curious faces of those around the room. "Something happened, and I was brought back to life."

"What happened?" Annabeth leans closer. The kids lean closer, and so do Apollo and Hermes while the rest of the gods and goddess look interested.

"You'll find out at the end of all the movies, But it didn't kill me, and now I kinda can't die. Somewhat." She shrugs one shoulder while still hugging Percy to her side.

As expected, people throw questions at her with shocked expressions and wonder filled voices.

She holds up a hand, which quietens the room, "I'm not going to explain any more, so let's get back to the movie."

Everyone reluctantly settles down, while she shares an amused look with an underworld god, which some people catch. Figuring out that Hades knows what she's talking about.

Ginny runs forward, "No! No!" 

[She's stopped by Arthur pulling her close and back to their side. Voldemort points his wand to the sky with a crack!]

"SILENCE! Stupid Girl!" Voldemort yells as he lowers his wand.

[Ginny is safely back on their side of the courtyard while Voldemort walks forward.]