4- Letters From No One

Trigger Warning: Abuse, Choking

[Back at the Dursleys'. Petunia and a bundled up Dudley come in.]

"It's all right, sweetheart. It's all right." Petunia assures a distressed Dudley.

[They walk in the living room. Euphemia and Vernon enter. Vernon slams the door and shoves her against a wall, taking her by her throat. She gasps as he squeezes.]

Poseidon shoots up from his seat with fury and rage covering his face. "HOW DARE HE!" He bellows.

His siblings shoot up from their seats to calm down the furious man. Poseidon stalks forward like he is going to climb into the screen and kill the man, Zeus and Hades use their powers to help restrain him while his sisters help, trying to push him back to his seat. Hestia releases her soothing aura to help calm him while they all try to talk him down.

Amary sits almost curled in on herself as she stares at the floor, highly uncomfortable. While everyone around her is angry and upset, she sits silently as she reflects on what her therapist told her. Their cruelty wasn't her fault. She was a child who only wanted to be loved and protected. It's not her fault. She repeats to herself, their hatred doesn't control her anymore.

"Mom..." Percy and Teddy whimper as they move and hug her between them. She looks at her sons, who have tears in their eyes. Her friends who are crying and angry. Her childhood enemy who looks pain at the sight of her getting her. The demigods look pained and have watery eyes. Even the gods look angry and upset.

She hugs her sons close and buries her face in their hair, glad that her past attempts failed.

At the sound of his son's voices and the words they spoke, Poseidon quickly calms down and looks to his small family. He quickly wraps his arms around them, holding them tightly, with Percy squeezed between his parents. Reassuring himself that man will never lay a hand on her ever again, he just has to wait till they get out of there to make him pay.

George and Ginny are sitting angry and upset for their sister. They want to say something but know her answer so they just stay quiet.

"WHAT HAPPENED?!" Vernon screams in the girl's face.

[She opens her mouth to answer but can't, clawing at his hand to get air. He lessens his grip as she takes a deep breath and coughs as tears stream the side of her face.]

"I swear, I don't know!" She splutters, which makes Vernon snarl at her. She shakes in fear and confusion. "The glass was just gone! It was like magic!"

[Vernon scoffs at this, letting go of the girl watching as she falls to the floor and holds her neck, still coughing and taking deep breaths. He grabs hold of her auburn hair, which makes her whimper, dragging her to the cupboard under the stairs. She's shoved inside, hitting her head on the wall, and the door is slammed after her.]

Percy, Poseidon, Teddy, and George growl at the screen, holding back their fury. George has to hold back Ginny so she doesn't destroy the screen. Luna and Neville comfort each other while the kids have to hold back Clarrise and Thalia from also destroying the screen.

"There's no such thing as magic!" Vernon yells as he blackens out the vent on the door.

[Euphemia rubs her neck as she goes to curl up in her bed, holding her stuffed animals tightly to her chest.]

[An owl flies into view and lands itself on a TV aerial on one of the houses' roof]

[The camera slowly pans up to reveal Dudley in his smartest school uniform, posing and smiling grandly.]