8- Ollivanders

Trigger Warning: Reference to Abuse, Mention to Animal Death, Missing Ears

Once George and Teddy pick up their prank stuff and the laughter calms down, the screen starts up again.

[Outside back in Diagon Alley, Euphemia and Hagrid are walking through the street. She has bought most of her equipment and is reading her list.]

"I still need a wand." She quietly tells Hagrid, looking at the tall man.

Hagrid points to the store and she looks to see the front of a shop with the sign saying the name 'Ollivanders'. "A wand? Well, yeh'll want Ollivanders. There ain't no place better. Why don't you run along there and wait. I just got one more thing I got to do. Won't be long."

Everyone, except Amary, is wondering what he's doing.

Amary starts to smile, knowing what Hagrid's doing. Poseidon sees her sporting a small smile and just watches her for a moment before looking back at the screen, not knowing he rumbled a little.

People side eye the god wondering what the Tartarus is going through his head and that he needs to stop rumbling the room. While Aphrodite is enjoying the feeling of love coming from the sea god for the half mortal witch.

[She agrees, heading into the shop by herself. She looks around. There are shelves of wands in boxes, but no people. She looks around at all the boxes and is shocked by the amount.]

The demigods are shocked by the number of boxes, "That's a lot of wands." Nico comments.

"There are so many." She quietly speaks to herself while continuing to look around.

[Then, a noise came from the back, which made Euphemia jump. A man appears on a ladder and looks at the girl. The man is Ollivander, and he smiles at the girl.]

The mortals, Hermes, and Apollo jump with her, not expecting the sudden sound in the quiet shop. Which makes the others chuckle at them.

"I wondered when I'd be seeing you, Ms. Potter. It seems only yesterday that your mother and father were in here buying their first wands." She looks surprised at the mention of her parents.

Ollivander picks a wand and hands it to the girl who looks at it while she holds it. "Well, give it a wave."

[She hesitates for a moment but waves the wand. This causes most of the boxes to come flying out and crashing down. She jumps and hurriedly puts the wand back on the counter, shrinking in on herself like she's trying to avoid being hit.]

People laugh at the boxes crashing down, but her reaction makes them quickly sober up.

Poseidon scowls at the screen angry, but Amary distracts him when she starts rubbing the back his hand with her opposite.

Annabeth also gets to work on distracting Percy to ensure he's also calm.

"Apparently not." Ollivander gets another wand from a box. "Perhaps this." She gives a hesitant wave, which shatters a nearby vase, startling her.

George decides to joke, "What did the shop do to you, Phemia?" He sports a smirk when he hears people laugh at his joke, including said woman who shakes her head at him.

"No, no, definitely not! No matter." Ollivander goes to get another wand from a box but stops and becomes thoughtful, "I wonder..." He retrieves a box further in the store. Ollivander hands the wand to Euphemia.

No sooner after she touched it, Euphemia suddenly glows under it, blowing her hair back and several of the paperwork in the background. Ollivander looked a bit surprised and deep in thought. "Curious. Very curious."