Taeyang was still asleep.

what was that dream about? who was that guy? was it Taeyang? or someone else?

I couldn't see his face.

I wanted to comfort him.

after thinking, I stretched my arms and legs.

I slowly let go of Taeyang's hand and got up.

I went to the cubicle to wash my face and as I remembered my dream again, I felt like crying.

I guess I felt pity for the guy in my dream.

I believe a dream is like our own fortune teller.

sometimes, it tells us of what's going to happen in the future or it can also tells us of what we really feel deep down inside.

I want to forget the dream, so, I splashed water on my face over and over again.

I went back to my seat, Taeyang was still sound asleep.

so were the other passengers.

For the rest of our trip, I was wide awake.

4 hours after I was awake, the pilot has finally announced our arrival in seoul.

"you weren't sleeping?" Youngbae asked.

"I did but I woke up because of a dream."

"really? what was the dream about?" he asked.

"I can't clearly remember it..." I said.

he extended his arms, placed it on my shoulder and pulled me close,

"next time you have a bad dream, wake me up, or call me. I'll make it go away." he said.

I nodded.

"what to do... in just about a few minutes... we'll land and you'll be going home... we'll be miles from each other.." he said.

I sighed and looked at him,

"make sure you'll call me everyday or every chance you have. create a personal yahoo messenger or skype and let's have video chat every night. text me before sleeping and upon waking up... lastly, don't flirt with other girls, though I know they will, but you shouldn't... I trust you... ok?" I said and pouted.

"I know...you don't have to remind me.." he said as he smiled sweetly at me.

he crouched down and took something from his bag. he pulled out a white cap that has a bold red letters saying "HYPE" on it.

"keep this." he said.

"ehh?"

"you like to wear hats, right? just like me... instead of wearing the yellow beanie, wear this. right now I don't have anything special to give you except this." he said. I took it from him and wore it.

"do I look good?" I asked.

he nodded and took out his phone and I pose with his cap.

"what will you give me?" he asked.

"hmmmm... I don't know... let me go through my things first..." I said as I grabbed my hand bag.

he chuckled.

aahhh!! what should I give youngbae?! I don't know what to give him in return.

I tucked my hair in my ears.